Marketing Consultant ( 600289-1C )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
The Marketing Consultant will support the Testing and Optimization team in building and implementing robust, scalable research and test designs that yield critical insights and scalable results to drive improved campaign performance. This person will provide support with implementing testing, including ensuring test validity, communicating test results, and helping shape campaign insights for future implementation. They will support the Senior Manager of Testing and Insights in maintaining a centralized repository of research and campaign test results for sharing across the team and to ensure maximum efficiency. They will work closely with cross-functional teams, third-party providers, and other business functions to identify requirements, brief creative, and communicate operational requirements.
- Supporting the testing and optimization team in identifying new campaign testing and research that will drive campaign performance.
- Providing guidance to ensure tests are meaningful, measurable, and scalable.
- Partnering with campaign managers and agencies to ensure campaign insights are meaningful and are implemented in future efforts.
- Supporting the testing and optimization team in implementing new research efforts to drive meaningful insights that will fuel positioning, messaging, creative, offer presentment, and tactics.
- Supporting the development of performance readouts and test results.
- Maintaining an insights and future testing tracker to ensure test results utilized to drive ongoing performance improvement.
Where you'll be working...
This hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Two or more years in campaign management.
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have:
- Highly organized, project management skills.
- Experience working efficiently and meeting deadlines in a cross-functional, team-based environment.
- Demonstrable computer skills and aptitude for technology, including proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), database applications.
- Qualitative and Quantitative research experience.
- Experience working in strategic planning or research.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical, religious, or state law recognized reasons).