Marketing Consultant ( 603799-1C )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
As Verizon’s Marketing Consultant you’ll be an essential member of the team responsible for owning and or contributing to the strategy and execution of customer acquisition, cross sell and upsell programs. In addition to optimizing current campaigns, you will be working closely with retention and growth teams, to execute on new growth and retention campaigns. This role combines a highly visible position within the Verizon Business Group with working behind the scenes to accomplish goals. As a Marketing Consult your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Contributing to the development of campaigns based on business needs in conjunction with Marketing Communications, Product Marketing, Partner and Sales Teams.
- Collaborating with Field Sales and Inside Sales to ensure lead management processes are followed in a timely fashion so leads are optimized for conversion to pipeline opportunities.
- Collaborating and partnering with internal Verizon teams and external vendors to understand the scope, deliverables, timelines, components and desired results of the campaigns.
- Build, execute and report on Marketo email campaigns and Salesforce telemarketing campaigns.
- Lead or collaborate on ideation and execution of new ideas, working closely with a multidisciplinary team of data engineers, product managers, sales, and marketing.
- Driving multiple projects from strategy to execution in a fast-paced environment in an organized way.
Where you'll be working...
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Two or more years of marketing and/or sales operations experience with an enterprise.
- Two or more years of Marketo experience or equalivent CRM tool (Eloqua, etc).
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- One or more years of multi-channel campaign execution experience, either agency or in-house, ideally, telecommunications, or related service industry.
- Marketo Certified Associate and/or Marketo Certified Expert (current).
- Ability to manage highly complex, cross functional projects and initiatives.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Experience in a matrixed organization structure and the ability to influence up, down, and across groups.
- Experience creating targeted campaigns that might utilize one or more of the following tactics: e-mail, webinars, and surveys.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
NYC candidates: Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for onsite and hybrid NYC roles. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons). Additional information will be provided during the hiring process.