Learning and Diffusion, Sr Consultant - Telecommute (111820678)
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that is improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation is not about another gadget; it is about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There is no room for error. If you are looking for a better place to use your passion and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It's an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
The Lewin Group/Optum Serve Consulting, a premier national health care and human services consulting and policy analysis firm with 50 years of experience, finds answers and solves problems for leading organizations in the public, non-profit, and private sectors. Lewin/OSC's strategic and analytical services aim to help clients:
- Improve policy and expand knowledge of health care and human service systems
- Translate policy and research into action using evidence-based learning and diffusion practices
- Enact, run, and evaluate programs to enhance delivery and financing of health care and family services
- Deal with shifts in health care practice, technology, and regulation
- Optimize performance, quality, coverage, and health outcomes
- Create strategies for institutions, communities, associations, foundations, governments, and people to make health care and human services systems more effective
In the wide-ranging field of health and human services consulting, Lewin/OSC provides both depth and breadth of expertise. Our more than 250 consultants drawn from industry, government and academia share a solid commitment to Lewin/OSC's core values of objectivity, integrity, analytical innovation, vision and dedication to client satisfaction.
Lewin/OSC provides research and consulting services including program planning and development, implementation services, learning and diffusion, and post-implementation analytics and evaluation to assist the federal government in designing programs that improve the health and well-being of the nation's citizens.
Senior Consultants direct and manage large projects or a series of smaller projects, ensuring that all projects are conducted with sound methods and techniques. Successful candidates will have significant learning and diffusion experience across a diverse content areas as well as experience in business development, staff supervision, grant or proposal writing, and program evaluation. Senior Consultants contribute to business development at Lewin/OSC by managing proposal efforts and identifying new business opportunities with existing clients.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Directing and managing projects, or managing large tasks on projects
- Project deliverable management, client relations, and staff supervision
- Contributing to business development
- Managing direct reports
- Advanced quantitative and/or qualitative analysis
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Master's degree with 5+ years of post-graduate experience or a Ph.D with 3+ years of post-graduate experience
- 4+ years of work experience in health care consulting or health policy research, analysis and/or evaluation
- Expertise in technical assistance, learning and diffusion, policy analysis, and testing quality measures (preferably for federal programs)
- 2+ years of experience supervising direct reports
- Experience in specific subject matter/programs such as: systems transformation, policies and practices impacting older adults and people with disabilities or complex care needs, and/or program implementation
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Optum, a part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, continues to evolve and make a bigger impact through its extensive expertise in combining technology, data and people to create novel health care solutions and services across the globe. OptumServe is following suit by creating and delivering care that meets the health needs of active duty service members, veterans and their families. We're partnering with federal and state government agencies to meet the readiness and health needs of active duty military members and veterans by providing preventive health screenings and assessments to ensure that troops are ready to answer the call of duty. For those who want to intensify their impact in a career that brings together challenge, learning and growth, OptumServe is the right place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $97,300 to $176,900. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $97,300 to $176,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you'll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.