Alliances Marketing Specialist - Infor/Anaplan (Enabling Senior Consultant) (49927)
- Manage tactical execution of marketing programs which build pipeline and eminence for alliance programs and drive business growth for Deloitte's Alliances go to market initiatives
- Proactively manage project timelines and maintain processes to deliver consistently high-quality marketing materials
- Support the development of strategic messaging and positioning to differentiate Deloitte and advance awareness of capabilities, offerings, solutions, and successes across the broader organization and in the marketplace
- Create integrated marketing campaigns to differentiate Deloitte. This includes creating collaborating with internal resources to produce marketing content, and producing material suites over various channels (digital, print, social, video, etc.) to aid with local activation in targeted geographies
- Implement programs that deliver on annual and quarterly marketing plans to meet business goals and work closely with cross-functional teams to execute agile plans and support tracking of alliance marketing investments
- Help manage programs supporting Deloitte's Ecosystems & Alliances industry and offering portfolio strategy working closely with industry marketing and alliance partner marketing teams
- Deliver effective marketing programs which build pipeline and eminence for alliance programs and drive business growth for go to market initiatives
- Track, monitor and measure the effectiveness of marketing activities and contribute to the creation of ROI reports
- Produce deliverables including, thought leadership (whitepapers, reports, surveys, etc.), Deloitte-hosted and third-party events, externally facing videos and webcasts, speaking opportunities for alliance leaders, social media and blogging, and digital advertising.
- Coordinate with supporting resources including graphic designers and related knowledge management and/or web resources and work with Deloitte's internal global network to get projects completed and successfully promoted across member firms.
- Collaborate with country-based marketing professionals to ensure alliances are positioning consistently as a global network and service provider, with local expertise.
- Participate as a core member of the Deloitte E&A Marketing team, sharing responsibility for cross-region campaigns and activations.
- Implement programs in a cost-effective manner to achieve desired business goals.
- Support and manage other assigned global marketing projects as requested, including programs and events
Deloitte Consulting's Ecosystems & Alliances Team is made up of professional alliance managers, alliance marketers and technical architects who understand the principles that drive successful alliance relationships. Together, they enable differentiated, innovative go-to-market solutions between our practice and alliance partners that bring quantified value to our clients and incremental revenue to the firm.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- 5+ years of professional B2B marketing experience in technology or professional services
- Strong performance in developing, managing, and executing multichannel marketing and demand generation campaigns
- Experience in designing and executing B2B content marketing and digital campaigns
- Experience in working closely creative and agency resources in support of campaign development and execution
- High proficiency with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Up to 25% travel required
- Experience with digital and technology alliance marketing experience
- Experience working with a team in a virtual mode with remote resources
- Track record of achieving success in a matrixed organization.
- Agile marketing experience
- Ability to synthesize information to create succinct materials; familiarity with integrating various technologies and tools to support marketing efforts
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Strong negotiation, project management and problem-solving skills; flexibility and adaptability
- Demonstrable project management skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.