Salesforce CDP Consultant - Marketing Cloud (52071)
- This highly skilled and motivated individual is responsible for understanding business requirements and delivering high-quality technical solutions that drive the marketing teams to utilize the full functionality of the Marketing Cloud platform
- Lead the solution and execution of advanced configuration/development activities across the full suite of SFMC modules based on business requirements
- Subject Matter Expert for everything architecture related for a global Salesforce rollout
- Implement and maintain Architecture best practices
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Advertising, Marketing, & Commerce (AM&C) offering helps public sector clients connect with the people, stakeholders, and citizens they serve. Our team works with agencies to transform, elevate, and modernize constituent-government experiences. GPS AM&C creates brands, develops content, and implements best-in-class marketing strategies to inspire engagement, influence behavior, and drive adoption across the country.
- Bachelor's degree required (technical)
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) aka ExactTarget is mandatory
- Experience creating and improving Marketing Cloud data model and architecture
- Hands-on experience in requirements gathering and translating them into technical solutions
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve independently
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Travel up to 50%
- Familiarity with multi-org connector and Marketing Cloud API
- Knowledge of Guide Template Language
- Experience with object-oriented program languages APEX, Visualforce, JQuery, SOQL and SQL queries
- Experience implementing automated solutions utilizing Marketing Cloud Server-Side Java Script (SSJS)
- Master with SQL and robust understanding of Marketing Cloud's contact data model
- Strength in various Marketing Cloud areas - Email Studio, Automation Studio, Mobile Studio, Journey Builder, MC Connect, Audience Builder, Data Extensions, etc.
- Certification as a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer and/or Marketing Cloud Consultant
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.