Are you a creative thinker who loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems though innovative technology solutions? Are you passionate about customer strategy, digital design, marketing, and platform development? Our Customer & Marketing Offering Portfolio integrates the differentiated customer and marketing businesses that support the mission-critical goals of federal, state and local government agencies, and higher education institutions. By joining our team, you will play a vital role in making an impact for our clients and the people they serve through our growth strategy, enhanced user experiences, and engagement through the entire lifecycle of customers' interactions with the public sector.
Work you'll do
• Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development (web, mobile, social, physical)
• eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
• Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
• Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
• Marketing analytics implementation and operations
• Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
• Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
• Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Advertising, Marketing, & Commerce (AM&C) offering helps public sector clients connect with the people, stakeholders, and citizens they serve. Our team works with agencies to transform, elevate, and modernize constituent-government experiences. GPS AM&C creates brands, develops content, and implements best-in-class marketing strategies to inspire engagement, influence behavior, and drive adoption across the country.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience in consulting and/or start-ups and/or digital agency environment (client services)
- Knowledge of marketing content and digital asset management solutions
- Demonstrated understanding of the adoption of technology and its impact to future operating models and organizational structure
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- May be required to obtain and maintain a required security clearance level
- Travel up to 50%
How you'll grow
- Previous experience with cross- channel customer engagement strategy, design and development (web, mobile, social, physical)
- Advertising campaign ideation, development, and/or execution
- Successful social media analysis, strategy, and content creation
- Content strategy for web interfaces and other digital marketing assets (including email marketing)
- Thorough understanding of marketing strategy and business execution via technology enablement
- Experience collaborating on agile-based, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.