Director, DTC Digital Experience and eCommerce - Telecommute (107673493)
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
We are seeking a consumer sales operator and change agent to drive Medicare Supplement sales results in digital and ecommerce experiences within a highly matrixed organization. The position will be responsible for the daily support of the Direct-to-Consumer digital sales, enrollment, and pre-member experiences. Responsibilities include driving sales performance across consumer digital experiences, providing consumer sales acumen to digital product managers and marketing channel leads, subject matter expertise on consumer shopping behaviors, analyzing, and monitoring site effectiveness, leveraging data to improve consumer shopping experiences, and managing the operational logistics of deploying new digital experiences. Works closely with product, marketing, IT, analytics, and other functional leaders to develop and maintain the operational infrastructure and is accountable for the performance and direction through multiple layers of management.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of direct to consumer or distribution experience
- 5+ years of project management experience (doesn’t have to be PM, but managing the process)
- 5+ years of experience in ecommerce (worked in digital space)
- Demonstrated success in a sales environment with a proven track record of meeting goals / targets
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel up to 10% (once or twice per to client visits, conferences, internal meetings, etc.)
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Health Care or other related fields
- Experience working with Medicare Supplement and/or Medicare related product
- Budgeting and vendor management experience
- Ability to work through ambiguity by bringing creative, member focused solutions to nascent processes
- Ability to plan, prioritize, organize, and complete work to meet established objectives
- Proficient communication skills to present to client and executive leadership
- Proven success working in a matrix’d environment
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $113,500 to $218,100. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $113,500 to $218,100. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.