Deloitte Studios is a full-service creative agency within Deloitte Digital. A newly formed group that brings together our Digital Experience capabilities and our Advertising/Marketing teams into new kind of Creative agency. An agency that, coupled with the power of Deloitte Digital, combines creativity, dynamic data and technology to tell new stories in new ways. We are a collection of artists, analysts, strategists, engineers, writers, makers, business-builders, designers, and dreamers with offices in Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and Seattle. We work alongside broader Deloitte to create brand momentum, bringing people closer to the things they care about and driving businesses forward.
We are seeking a Group Creative Director with extensive digital marketing experience, a digital and social native who is passionate about brands and eager to help grow a new agency model. A model that is powered by smarter insights, and puts creativity to work in advertising, and well beyond it - influencing the entire marketing ecosystem. We believe brands should impact more than just comms, and we hope you do too.
What you'll do:
• Oversee the concepting, presentation, and selling through of creative presentations, with a focus on digital and social channels.
• Act as a partner to clients and ensure measurable growth and marketing goals are achieved.
• Be willing to roll up your sleeves and see through the execution of creative ideas from concept through tactical production tasks, ensuring the highest level of quality and adherence to brand and digital strategy.
• Lead, mentor and train teams of digital writers, designers, and art directors to create smart and surprising creative solutions to solve our client's marketing challenges by putting the consumer at the center of the experience
• Develop and form partnerships with digital strategists and buyers, social and data analysts, digital producers and attribution team to drive measurable results on digital, ad performance and brand campaigns.
• Provide leadership, motivation and convey the vision and values of the agency to staff.
• Garner and maintain strong relationships with partners in-house and outside of the agency.
• Lean into aggregating new business and participating in pitches as needed.
• Stay current on trends, culture, and events; bring inspiring external insight into the work and have a natural curiosity for data.
• Be solution-oriented in the face of challenges.
• Have a self-starting, entrepreneurial spirit.
The Deloitte Studios Team
Sits within our "Advertising, Marketing & Commerce" offering
Within our group, we create content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire our clients' customers to act and drive measurable business impact. We're fluent in leveraging various forms of customer, 2nd and 3rd party data and implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and user-centric experiences. We're comfortable leveraging dynamic insights from data analysts and excited to optimize and finetune creative in real time to drive optimal business results for clients. And we're always keeping a pulse on what's trending and of interest to our clients' customers and constantly applying these insights to our work. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations - all built to drive growth.
Our AM&C offering serves our clients through the following types of work:
• Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
• Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development to include the creation of omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, social, physical, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
• eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
• Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
• Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
• Marketing analytics implementation and operations
• Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
• Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
Required - What you bring
• Minimum of 10+ years digital agency experience.
• Fluency in leveraging dynamic data and technology to develop measurable creative campaigns that impact clients' business bottom-line
• Excellent portfolio showcasing storytelling, conceptual and executional skills in digital campaigns. Impeccable writing skills.
• Excited to work in a dynamic, fast-paced agency culture, with the flexibility to change gears for different clients.
• Solid presentation skills and demonstrated ability to run a meeting.
• Experience with new business.
• Good sense of humor and plays nice with others
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Ability to travel up to 30% (While 30% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
Preferred- Bonus Points if you have
• Bachelors Degree