Consumer Direct Sales Specialist
Consumer Direct Sales Specialist - ( 23003512 )
Ability to Earn $70 - $99K annually (and greater)
- Base commission
Health benefits, paid training, paid time off, education assistance, 401K and more.
Windstream is a leading provider of advanced network communications and technology solutions for consumers, small businesses, enterprise organizations and carrier partners across the U.S. Windstream offers bundled services, including broadband, security solutions, voice, and digital TV to consumers. The company also provides data, cloud solutions, unified communications and managed services to business and enterprise clients. The company supplies core transport solutions on a local and long-haul fiber-optic network spanning approximately 150,000 miles.
What You’ll Do:
As a Consumer Direct Sales Specialist, you will drive a company provided vehicle within a Windstream service territory and sell Windstream products and services to customers. In this position you will go door to door (home to home) to speak with potential customers, complete orders, ensure service activation, set up accurate billing and then follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction. As a specialist you are expected to meet product and service sales quotas and to attend Windstream special events to build your network and increase your sales opportunities.
Do You Have:
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to connect with others.
- Self-motivation and a desire for success.
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions and cover terrains ranging from paved, gravel, dirt, and hilly roads.
- Ability to work evenings and every other Saturday.
- Sales experience.
- Bi-lingual, a plus.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Plans
- Identify Theft, Legal, Auto & Home and Pet Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Health & Flexible Savings Account
- Life and AD&D, Spousal Life, Child Life Insurance Plans
- Educational Assistance Plan
- Company car provided after meeting company set sales requirements
- Discounts on select Windstream services
- Paid time off
Windstream CIB Statement:
Connecting people in a world of infinite possibilities. Windstream cultivates a workplace culture where innovation and belonging are the cornerstones of our success. We are dedicated to empowering every member of our team to contribute their unique talents and perspectives, fostering an environment where creativity and innovation flourish. Together, we strive to build a more welcoming and connected future, both within our organization and in the broader community we serve.
Our Employee Resource Groups:
- WinVets – Veteran Employee Resource Group
- WOW – Women Employee Resource Group
- WINPRIDE – LGBTQ Employee Resource Group
- WBPN – Black Professional Resource Group
- WARG – Ability Resource Group
- La Familia – Hispanic Resource Group
Actual base pay for this job will depend on the candidate's primary work location and other factors, such as relevant skills and experience.
High School diploma or equivalent and 6 months of sales or customer service experience. College hours or a college degree may be substituted for some experience as deemed appropriate. This is a safety sensitive position.
Primary Location : US-Georgia-Moultrie
Other Locations : US-Georgia-Valdosta
Work Locations :
Moultrie GA 282 Industrial Dr282 Industrial Dr
Job Category : Sales
EEO Statement: : Windstream is an equal opportunity employer. At Windstream, we celebrate the authenticity and uniqueness of our people and their ideas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veteran status, current military status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, creed, citizenship status, or any other status protected by law, and to give full consideration to qualified disabled individuals and protected veterans. The diverse voices of our employees fuel our innovation and our inclusive culture. Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing.
Req ID: 23003512
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.