Mgr-Consumer Direct Sales
Mgr-Consumer Direct Sales - ( 24000341 )
Windstream is a leading provider of advanced network communications and technology solutions for consumers, small businesses, enterprise organizations and carrier partners across the U.S.
Windstream offers bundled services, including broadband, security solutions, voice, and digital TV to consumers. The company also provides data, cloud solutions, unified communications and managed services to business and enterprise clients. The company supplies core transport solutions on a local and long-haul fiber-optic network spanning approximately 150,000 miles.
What you will do:
The Consumer Direct Sales Manager is responsible for meeting the sales objectives of the Direct Sales Channel through disciplined management of internal Consumer Direct Sales Specialists. Consumer Direct Sales is the sales Windstream products and services using door to door sales techniques in Windstream Service areas. This position will provide support for Windstream agents in a specific market areas in the Greater Charlotte area as markets throughout North and South Carolina. Typical job duties for the Direct Sales Manager are as follows:
- Analyze and report on performance measures to achieve Direct Sales Channel sales and financial objectives
- Prospect for new agents to enhance market area distribution strategy
- Perform agent territory visits for the purpose of observing doorstep presentations and sales interactions
- Communicate promotional offers, product/service updates, contractual/compensation changes, and other information to agents in a timely manner
- Provide sales support and training for agents as required
- Comply with all Windstream policies and procedures
Do You Have:
- Experience leading high performing sales teams in a challenging sales environment.
- Ability to manage multiple objectives to meet sales targets.
- Experience managing to a budget and ensuring profitability of your territory.
- College degree or equivalent and 8 years professional experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience; or 12 years professional level equivalent related experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience; or a combination of education and related professional level experience required.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Plans
- 401K Plan
- Health & Flexible Savings Account
- Life and AD&D, Spousal Life, Child Life Insurance Plans
- Educational Assistance Plan
- Identity Theft, Legal, Auto & Home and Pet Insurance
Windstream CIB Statement
Connecting people in a world of infinite possibilities. Windstream cultivates a workplace culture where innovation and belonging are the cornerstones of our success. We are dedicated to empowering every member of our team to contribute their unique talents and perspectives, fostering an environment where creativity and innovation flourish. Together, we strive to build a more welcoming and connected future, both within our organization and in the broader community we serve.
Our Employee Resource Groups:
- WinVets – Veteran Employee Resource Group
- WOW – Women Employee Resource Group
- WINPRIDE – LGBTQ Employee Resource Group
- WBPN – Black Professional Resource Group
- WARG – Ability Resource Group
- LaFamilia –Hispanic Resource Group
The starting compensation range for this job is $66,000 - $82,500.
Text Windstream to 97211
Actual base pay for this job will depend on the candidate's primary work location and other factors, such as relevant skills and experience.
Minimum Requirements: College degree or equivalent and 6 years professional job related experience; or 10 years professional level equivalent related experience; or a combination of education and related professional level experience required. This is a safety sensitive position.
Primary Location : US-Nebraska-Virtual Office NE 0.93 - 0.97
Job Category : Sales
EEO Statement: : Windstream is an equal opportunity employer. At Windstream, we celebrate the authenticity and uniqueness of our people and their ideas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veteran status, current military status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, creed, citizenship status, or any other status protected by law, and to give full consideration to qualified disabled individuals and protected veterans. The diverse voices of our employees fuel our innovation and our inclusive culture. Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing.
Req ID: 24000341
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.