Marketing Director of Agent Experience and Incentives (341491)
Combined Insurance Company of America, a Chubb company, is seeking a strategic, analytical, and detail-oriented Marketing Director of Agent Experience and Incentives who can work effectively with marketing and sales leaders to develop, drive, and implement incentive and sales motivation programs. When you combine our company’s nearly 100-year history in the insurance industry with our contemporary and inclusive leadership team, you find a company well-positioned for growth. Come join our team of hard-working, talented marketers!
- Sales is the driving force behind our company’s growth, and this fun, fast-paced role works closely with Sales partners, external agencies, and Marketing peers to create programs that inspire and motivate current and prospective Sales agents. No two days are the same, and the Director of Agent Experiences and Incentives we seek will be responsible for developing, launching, and optimizing innovative new approaches to Agent engagement and motivation across North America.
- Primary focus will be on delivering marketing programs that incentivize and enable sellers to achieve our company’s strategic business objectives. This position is hands-on, with end-to-end responsibility for all aspects of assigned sales enablement and incentive projects: from program design and budget to vendor management, creative development, sales rollout, reporting and post-sales analysis and presentation.
- Build strong, trusted partnerships with key stakeholders (Sales, Legal, Finance, Field Development, Sales Operations, and outside Agencies) to proactively anticipate business needs
- Lead ideation, design, technical development, prize sourcing, creative development, rollout, and campaign reporting to deliver incentive programs that build sales momentum
- Create new Agency recognition and engagement tools to enable sales and help grow Agent productivity
- Identify opportunities to improve Agent experience and engagement; be a force for positive change
- Collaborate with Sales to support Agency recruiting goals by seeking and creating campaigns to differentiate Combined with current and prospective Agents
- Analyze and develop insights to inform current and future program enhancements
- Write creative briefs and strategy decks to communicate and gain alignment for marketing programs
- Maintain and execute communication calendar designed to build awareness, interest and engagement with Sales partners and other internal stakeholders
- Partner with vendors and creative agencies to ensure we deliver marketing programs on time and on budget
- Develop and maintain Incentives Dashboard, as well as other internal reporting metrics
- Manage million-dollar budget with high ROI expectations
- Is enthusiastic about engaging with our Sales team in a service-oriented capacity
- Demonstrates expertise in strategic thinking with disciplined execution to drive expected results
- Eagerly engages with stakeholders and business partners to create win/win business solutions
- Strong project management skills with ability to multi-task, prioritize, and drive accountability with internal and external resources, sometimes in tight timelines
- Is a proactive, creative problem solver; out-of-the-box thinking encouraged
- Uses fact-based decision-making and can support recommendations with logical business rationale
- Proven ability to quickly grasp concepts, distill data into business insights, synthesize information, identify opportunities, and recommend solutions that grow the business
- Owns their decisions, actions, and results