Club Grunt Style Marketing/Events Coordinator (CLUBG001245)
Who We Are
At Grunt Style, what you wear is more than just a necessity, it’s about attitude! We have taken the fighting American spirit and instilled it in everything we do. We provide more just than apparel, we bolster a lifestyle. We take pride in Self, Military and Country and we live our values. We are looking for passionate, hard working individuals to join our growing company of nearly 300 veterans and patriots. We are Grunt Style and This We'll Defend.
The Club Grunt Style Marketing and Events Coordinator is responsible for facilitating and maintaining all marketing, events and administrative tasks related to Club Grunt Style. The position will work closely with customer service, events and marketing to ensure that we are providing our members with the best experience possible. Pride in Self, Pride in Military, and Pride in Country is our company Ethos; we take pride in our work and create a unique experience for every guest by making them feel like they are a part of our family.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Support the Club Lead in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by assembling and analyzing revenue forecasts, setting objectives, planning and organizing promotional presentations, and updating calendars
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to marketing department, and provide instructions for use or promotion
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with the creative design department.
- Provide subscription services reporting to lead and accounting as scheduled.
- Coordinates with Events Team on all Club Events.
- Responsible for mailing out and maintaining giveaways.
- Write, track and follow up on media and content requests.
- Maintain Club Social Media Group, posting and responding in accordance to the social calendar.
- Ability to travel 15% of the time to Grunt Style and Club Events
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- Prior experience as a marketing coordinator or relevant role.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Experience with research methods using data analytics software
- Good organizational skills.
- Must be competent using Google -based tools and Excel
- High level of self-motivation, independence and self-reliance.
Will not be responsible to supervise a team.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office setting.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel, or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand, talk and hear.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
This position will require travel to Club Grunt Style events about 15% of the time.
Grunt Style provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Grunt Style complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.