Marketing Manager Deloitte Consulting Enterprise Performance (76167)
- Collaborate with business leaders to develop marketing strategy and drive strategic marketing campaigns that utilize the full spectrum of traditional and innovative marketing channels and tactics
- Deliver integrated marketing programs and activities that support business strategy, including developing messaging frameworks; creating sales enablement materials; building website content; managing email, social media and advertising campaigns; creating thoughtware and video content, among other projects
- Team with sales leaders to drive lead generation across priority campaigns
- Provide strategic counsel, idea generation and consultation in support of the Enterprise Performance growth strategy
- Engage Deloitte's award-winning in-house agency to successfully execute campaigns, and oversee the on-time and on-budget delivery of campaigns
- Develop metrics and KPIs to assess campaign success at the campaign, activity, and channel levels to inform future campaign tactics
- Bring innovative thinking and best practices to all marketing activities
- Collaborate across alliance, industry, and other marketing teams to develop and deliver more integrated marketing strategy and campaigns
- Team with public relations to drive media coverage when applicable
- 8+ years of relevant technology or corporate B2B marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree, ideally with a focus in Marketing or a related business or technology field
- Deep understanding of integrated marketing and communications strategies and how they come together to provide measurable results
- An innovative mindset and ability to think strategically with a willingness to execute tactically
- Strong organizational skills and project management skills - with ability to prioritize and manage expectations across multiple, complex projects/priorities with aggressive due dates and quick turn-around times
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-through skills
- Strong persuasive written and verbal communication skills - able to expertly position and tell compelling stories around our offerings and influence both internal and external audiences
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization with a virtual team; experience in large corporate settings and/or professional services a plus
- Flexible and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, while possessing a high level of comfort with ambiguity
- Experience with advanced analytics and using campaign data and sales data to determine priorities and measure effectiveness
- Proficient in MS Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint (intermediate to advanced skills in PowerPoint are a plus)
- Proficiency in Workfront a plus
- Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Deloitte's Consulting Marketing team provides value to the U.S. Firms by differentiating the Deloitte brand, driving Deloitte's business priorities forward, innovating new marketing solutions, and delivering distinct client experiences. We develop cutting-edge marketing plans, creative assets, and unique experiences that engage our clients; deliver on the strategy of our businesses in the marketplace; and capture the hearts, minds, and loyalty of our clients.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.