Strategic Marketing Manager- Industrial Products and Construction Sector (75079)
- Develop, maintain, and drive prioritization of all marketing and communications campaign activities for IP&C; plan and manage marketing budgets for campaigns and develop KPIs to assess campaign success
- Work closely with the National Sector Leader, functional sector leaders, and Center for Industry Insights in shaping a content and insights agenda aligned to key IP&C business issues
- Support relationship development with executives of priority industry associations, aligning collaborative efforts to IP&C's key business issues
- Manage proprietary events (virtual and in-person) to position Deloitte as the leader in the category
- Assist with articulation of value propositions for new market offerings and develop supportive marketing strategy and objectives
- Set strategy and craft compelling strategic briefs (business case) for proposed marketing and communications campaigns
- Engage our internal agency on the successful execution of campaigns; oversee the on-time and on-budget delivery of campaigns
- Lead strategic engagement in flagship industry initiatives and events
- Collaborate with other industry sectors on broad topics to develop complementary strategies, amplify messages and maximize impact
- Develop compelling messages and tools to engage account teams in delivering market insights to executives
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to grasp a deep understanding of the IP&C sector, its sub-sectors and their corresponding strategies, with a focus on the core business issues
- Ability to make connections in highly matrixed environment, with an eye towards integration
- Strong persuasive communication skills; able to gain consensus through influence and pivot when needed
- Executive presence with a client-centric approach and a demonstrated ability to take initiative
- High level of comfort with ambiguity and fluid priorities; ability to manage multiple, complex priorities-must be both flexible and adaptable
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Strategic and innovative thinker
- Ability to work in a virtual environment
- 10+ years of experience in marketing, with a focus on strategy and planning
- Deep understanding of marketing planning with an ability to execute tactically
- Deep understanding of integrated marketing and communications strategies and how they come together to provide measurable results
- Previous experience in B2B marketing; professional services experience is strongly preferred
- Previous experience leading and developing a team of both direct and indirect reports
- Superior Microsoft Office skills (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); familiarity with integrating various technologies to support marketing efforts
- Undergraduate degree, ideally with a focus in Marketing
- Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.