Bind Content Marketing Manager - Telecommute (111013356)
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
At Bind, part of the United Healthcare family of businesses, we work to give people power over their health experiences with clarity, personal control and the choices people deserve. We took the old model of health insurance apart and are rebuilding it from floor to ceiling, from studs to rafters. We're not iterating a tired design or nudging a change-resistant industry, we're delivering what people want now - clear prices, timely support, personal choice, flexibility, and an intuitive experience.
The Content Marketing Manager will support the planning and execution of marketing and content development to support all of Bind’s experiences. This role will work to develop our content strategy and see its execution is a strong social and marketing execution strategy across B2B, B2C, Providers/Clinical/Pharmacy, and Product.
Working with our cross-functional teams, you will develop programs to effectively increase member engagement and satisfaction through the deployment of national and customized partnerships, relevant content, and push notification/email programs specific to defined user cases. You will understand how to make complex ideas very simple with an eye for user-friendly execution.
Good writing skills are a must, and a passion for making health care more accessible and useful, putting the power in consumer’s hands will make this your ideal job. You will use insights to develop thought leadership strategies for Bind, continuing to put us on the forefront of innovative healthcare. You will assist, as needed, in facilitating research to inform our campaigns, thought leadership, or content strategy.
The Content Marketing Manager will play a role in managing external media relations, working with our agency partners in nationally and locally. In addition, they will help in facilitating leadership talking points and FAQs working across our team. This position reports to the Assoc. Director of Insights, Strategy & Content Marketing
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Support the Content Strategy development and creation of content pillars and story ideas across the organization
- Develop product marketing content and talking points, sales tools for all product enhancements for Bind
- Working closely with Clinical and Product, develop refreshingly straightforward and easy ways to describe health plan benefits and health programs
- Ability to develop compelling social strategy across LinkedIN, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Support AE efforts and deliver useful product input into planning and messaging
- Ability to manage PR agencies (local and national), draft pitch stories for media relations, media tour talking points and external comms
- Facilitate the approvals of all media relations execution internally and through UHC
- Experience in storytelling and ability to execute against tone and voice principles as defined by the brand guidelines
- Experience and curiosity in using various research methodologies to provide quick answers using Agile methodologies to test and learn continuously to inform all aspects of marketing working across the team, partnering with Product Research
- Ability to inspire others with ideas to and passion on all health care, wellness, disease management and future forward thought leadership topics
- Assist with content deployment in digital platforms and tools, as needed
- Working closely with our internal and UHC partners, the successful applicant will assist with the strategy, campaign set up, campaign optimization and reporting of marketing campaigns
- Create compelling creative briefs, design direction, and facilitation of the strategy across marketing and content
- Collaboration and partnership with provider and clinical groups to deliver effective content
- Ensure all content and marketing is managed through the required approval process (CD, legal, editorial review) to achieve a high standard of excellence
- Develop monthly reporting and key insights on campaign performance and optimization
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, English
- 5+ years of content marketing and content strategy experience
- 3+ years of experience in research, consumer insights or facilitation of agile research methods and experiments
- 2+ years of experience in managing complex projects across multiple stakeholder groups
- Creative problem solver with advanced problem-solving skills and excellent attention to detail
- Team player who enjoys working in cross-functional teams and a matrix work environment
- Our ideal candidate has exceptional communication skills, is very organized and detail-oriented, and able to juggle multiple projects at once
- Good writing skills, able to make complex ideas simple
- Ability and passion about results, achieving goals and communicating successes
- Ability to work within tight time constraints, providing near real-time insights to team members to ensure targets are achieved
- Ability and passion for health care, wellness, disease management with an understanding of the complexity of the insurance industry
- Ability to constantly learn about the ever-changing world of marketing - with a willingness to test new tools, campaigns and ideas for continuous improvement
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $82,100 to $146,900. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $90,500 to $161,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.