Bind Marketing Manager Member & Pre-Member - Telecommute (111668168)
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Marketing Manager Member & Pre-Member will support the planning and execution of marketing experience campaigns and materials for Members and Pre-Members. This role has line of sight from the point a consumer reviews plan options, through plan adoption and onboarding to the continued member experience. It is a role developed to ensure the seamless marketing experience from pre-member to member and connect dots through the consumer journey.
Working closely with our Operations and Member Experience partners, the successful applicant will assist with the strategy, campaign set-up, creative management, campaign optimization and reporting of marketing campaigns. This position will support Bind’s aggressive goals to create satisfied member satisfaction and elevate our NPS scores.
The Marketing Manager will handle the creation of content across other areas of Bind’s Operations team as well: onboarding, member experience, claims and pharmacy. You will be responsible for brand integration into the member experience with an eye to creating stronger, more empowered connections for our members.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Develop plans and strategic Member marketing campaigns in conjunction with our partners in Operations
- Support Pre-Member and consumer adoption, with deployment assistance and content development (ChooseBind)
- Support onboarding and new member efforts, with an emphasis to bring to life the “Purple Blanket” experience
- Strategically seek opportunities to improve the pre-member to onboarding to member renewal/ongoing satisfaction
- Create compelling creative briefs, design direction, and facilitation of the member marketing requests across marketing and content
- Manage digital strategies and execution of Member campaigns (website, app, mobile, email & direct mail)
- Assist with content deployment in digital platforms and tools, as needed
- Working closely with our Operations partners, the successful applicant will assist with the strategy, campaign set up, campaign optimization and reporting of marketing campaigns
- Partner with digital team members for the implementation of digital and e-marketing tactics
- Ability to inspire others with ideas to re-invigorate Member experiences, transforming how we come to life as an empowered, transformative Health plan
- Collaboration and partnership with content strategy team to create engaging content for members and pre-members to depict Bind as a world-class health plan
- Ideate ways to improve member satisfaction and sell ideas through to create an unmatched member experience which puts the power, choice and flexibility of our plan in their hands
- Ensure all content and marketing is managed through the required approval process (CD, legal, editorial review) to achieve a high standard of excellence
- Develop monthly reporting and key insights on campaign performance and optimization
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of consumer marketing campaign development and implementation
- 5+ years of experience in digital and email marketing
- 3+ years of experience in managing complex projects across multiple stakeholder groups
- Advanced technical knowledge a plus, proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Spanish fluent
- Ability and passion about results, achieving goals and communicating successes
- Demonstrated ability to work within tight time constraints, providing near real-time insights to team members to ensure targets are achieved
- Creative problem solver with advanced problem-solving skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability and passion for B2B marketing with an understanding of the complexity of the insurance industry
- Ability to constantly learn about the ever-changing world of marketing - with a willingness to test new tools, campaigns, and ideas for continuous improvement
- Team player who enjoys working in cross-functional teams and a matrix work environment
- Exceptional communication skills, is very organized and detail-oriented, and able to juggle multiple projects at once
- Ability to create content and passion for communications to make consumer’s lives healthier and improve health care outcomes
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $82,100 to $146,900. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $90,500 to $161,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.