Services Marketing Manager ( R-00089791 )
DescriptionJob Description:Summary of Essential Functions:
- Lead all efforts to drive awareness, preference and engagement for the Services portfolio of offerings in key priority market segments. Develop and execute marketing strategies through digital online and offline communication channels. Develop overall content strategy that aligns with overall services strategic objectives.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage internal communications to key stakeholders. Lead development of global feedback mechanisms to drive customer intimacy and overall customer satisfaction. Use insights from feedback mechanisms to drive new offerings, promotions and identify other opportunities for growth. Create comprehensive marketing & communications plan for service offerings globally.
- Research buying behavior of existing customers to better understand their process and decision points when deciding on Service to build a targeted communication plan.
- Drive brand connection & engagement strategy for customers and distributor end users Incorporate digital tools to enable end to end marketing measurement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Requires a BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or equivalent years of experience.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.