Marketing and Content Manager - Minnetonka, MN Hybrid (112178436)
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Engagement Solutions team provides consultative and creative services for more than 200 UnitedHealthcare National Account clients
The Content Marketing Manager will collaborate across multiple functions to enhance the quality and effectiveness of UHC client marketing campaigns while accelerating our transition to digitally driven content. This role will lead process improvements based on content best practices that boost member engagement and drives business success. Other key areas of focus for this role will be supporting consultants in the evaluation, interpretation and visualization of data, and the development of content calendars that increases the efficacy of engagement strategies.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Content/Campaign Management
- Lead critical content marketing initiatives that boost member engagement and accelerate delivery of desired company and client goals, and report on the results of each content marketing initiative
- Oversee member persona library, SDOH insights, etc. and offer project support for consultants exploring strategic ways to use content to reach different audiences with specific engagement topics
- Analyze competitive and cross functional content, messaging, and distribution tactics to identify best practices and opportunity areas that will boost engagement
- Serve as a primary subject matter expert to help the Engagement Solutions team navigate and leverage existing creative resources
- Ongoing content library maintenance, ensuring all content and marketing materials are managed through the required approval process (legal, product, and compliance review) to achieve a high standard of excellence
- Participate in ongoing content planning efforts and offer specific project support for consultants seeking new ways to reach unique audiences with specific content topics such as Social Determinants of Health
- Build and maintain editorial calendar and written guidelines
- Assist with content deployment in digital platforms and tools, as needed
- Work with analysts to help define specific and measurable goals for different types of content and platforms
- Partner with analytics teams to mine, aggregate and validate data to develop content specific insights and strategies that can be deployed across the Engagement Solutions team
- Work closely with marketing teammates and other departments in the development of motivating content topics and strategies that take into consideration historical campaign performance metrics, relevant industry trends, and specific client needs
- Assist in the development of campaign performance reports and recommendations for areas of content optimization
- Work closely with marketing teammates, and other departments to create effective marketing strategies that are grounded in research findings and performance measures to drive engagement
- Partner with analytics teams to aggregate campaign data and develop insights about common topics - to help support A/B testing, best practices for creative, timing for deployment
- Serve as strategic thought-partner for consultants during discovery and measurement phases of projects
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Journalism, or another relevant field
- 3+ years of experience with consumer marketing, in a company or freelance setting
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Solid experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Adobe or another similar design tool
- Experience in Tableau, DOMO, Datorama and other reporting platforms and various data visualization tools
- Experience with Salesforce tools
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines while implementing projects
- Passion for analytics and reporting
- Ability and passion for health care, with an understanding of the complexity of the insurance industry
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $82,100 to $146,900. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $90,500 to $161,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.