Contract Manager - Marketing
Contract Manager - Marketing (Job Number: 2302861 )
We are seeking a Manager - Marketing Contract to manage marketing contracts with a variety of vendors used by the marketing department, from advertising agencies to telematics providers. This position will collaborate with the marketing leaders and other corporate departments to ensure that we can continue to move forward with projects in a timely and organized manner, and that the terms and conditions of the contracts are in the best interest of the organization.
- Manage the contract review process from receipt to signature of an agreement. Ensure the business needs are addressed the business is aware of how the tools and information can be used and the proper procedures are being followed.
- Manage vendor onboarding process including coordination/integration with the budget team and finance team when necessary.
- Review agreements against a check list to ensure completeness, inclusion, accuracy and compliance to company’s desired legal terms and conditions. Develop new requirements to ensure we are current with evolving regulations and requirements.
- Communicate with the provider legal language that is not acceptable or needs additional explanations or clarifications involving the business stakeholders and Legal when necessary.
- Keep track of all the crucial details of an agreement, including key deliverables and milestones, dates, deadlines, opt-out/negotiation windows, and termination or cancellation requirements and make visible to all the stakeholders for the full lifecycle of the contracts.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. If no degree, equivalent work experience is required.
- 5 years of contract management experience preferred actively negotiating contracts.
- 3 years of project management or related experience.
- Ability to collaborate and work cross functionally with Marketing, Business leaders, Customer Success, Legal and IT teams.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
- Must be well organized, with keen attention to detail.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations :100 Gundy Drive 100 Gundy Drive
Reading, PA 19607
Primary Location : United States-Pennsylvania-Reading
Job : Marketing
Req ID: 2302861