Senior Manager, US Oncology GU Marketing
Working with Us
Challenging. Meaningful. Life-changing. Those aren’t words that are usually associated with a job. But working at Bristol Myers Squibb is anything but usual. Here, uniquely interesting work happens every day, in every department. From optimizing a production line to the latest breakthroughs in cell therapy, this is work that transforms the lives of patients, and the careers of those who do it. You’ll get the chance to grow and thrive through opportunities uncommon in scale and scope, alongside high-achieving teams rich in diversity. Take your career farther than you thought possible.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives. Read more: careers.bms.com/working-with-us
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
We are looking for an experienced, results-oriented, and strategic marketer to join our strong team in the role of Senior Manager, GU Marketing US Oncology. This individual will be a key member of the US Oncology GU brand team and will assist in the development and implementation of marketing programs, development of business plans, product strategies and tactical implementation.
- Drive execution of the HCP tactical plan
- Navigate internal review processes and work with external partners to ensure timely and accurate preparation of tactical projects in support of GU indications
- Manage agency/ vendor partners in development of promotional materials and tactics
- Regularly evaluate competitive landscape and marketplace dynamics
- Engage in and interpret ongoing market research projects
- Initiate and manage multiple projects working cross-functionally with matrix stakeholders
- Contribute tactical and strategic recommendations based on key internal and external medical and clinical updates from congresses, publications, etc.
- Interact with customer-facing teams to mine customer insights, leading to the development of professional promotional strategy and materials
- Working closely with other members of the I-O matrix team (i.e., medical strategy, sales training, sales operations, patient channel marketing, payer marketing, market research, portfolio marketing and engagement and channel planning) to ensure successful and timely execution
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant industry (pharmaceutical/biotech or related agency) experience
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, drive execution, foster relationships, and build alignment
- Strong communications skills and track record of effective and influential presentations to external and internal customers, including ability to work effectively within a matrixed organization
- Initiative, creativity, and ability to work effectively in a complex, rapidly changing environment
- Experience working with and leading multi-functional teams to accomplish specific objectives and goals
- Experience in managing external resources and partners, including advertising agencies
- Strong ability to comprehend and discuss deep clinical data
If you come across a role that intrigues you but doesn’t perfectly line up with your resume, we encourage you to apply anyway. You could be one step away from work that will transform your life and career.
Uniquely Interesting Work, Life-changing Careers
With a single vision as inspiring as “Transforming patients’ lives through science™ ”, every BMS employee plays an integral role in work that goes far beyond ordinary. Each of us is empowered to apply our individual talents and unique perspectives in an inclusive culture, promoting diversity in clinical trials, while our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is a necessary job function of this role, which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and it enhances the Company culture.
To protect the safety of our workforce, customers, patients and communities, the policy of the Company requires all employees and workers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have received an exception based on an approved request for a medical or religious reasonable accommodation. Therefore, all BMS applicants seeking a role located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico must confirm that they have already received or are willing to receive the full COVID-19 vaccination by their start date as a qualification of the role and condition of employment. This requirement is subject to state and local law restrictions and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions such as Montana. This requirement is also subject to discussions with collective bargaining representatives in the U.S.
BMS is dedicated to ensuring that people with disabilities can perform complex functions through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, or in any part of the recruitment process, direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
BMS will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to applicable laws in your area.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.