Digital Marketing Manager
Organon is a Women’s Health Company that believes in a better and healthier every day for every woman! We are a passionate, global community of thousands dedicated to redefining the future of women’s health. Our mission is to deliver impactful medicines and solutions for a healthier every day. But what really makes it work at Organon is our people.
We’re looking for real, passionate team players, curious innovators, forward thinkers, empowered by the idea of shaping their career, and ready to bring their fire to embrace change and the opportunities it brings for progress.
At Organon, you’ll get to enjoy the best of both worlds: the open, agile, collaborative culture of a start-up, and operating at the scale of a Fortune 500 company with an international footprint that serves people in more than 140 markets.
It’s going to be an exciting future—come be a part of it!
The Digital Marketing Manager is accountable for working closely with Digital and Marketing Teams to develop, track, implement and optimize Organon digital campaigns across all digital and to assess the ROI of the digital campaigns. Additionally, this role will assist in tagging and analyzing all digital elements including emails, websites, apps, etc. The candidate will be accountable for day-to-day management of all multi-channel campaigns, email planning, campaign calendars, the creative review process, testing, deployment, and reporting as well as delivering them on time and within budget. Organon takes a customer centric perspective using customer feedback and market intelligence data. Using this data, we design, develop and deploy products, platforms, brands and marketing initiatives that maximise customer engagement and improve the health of our patients.
- Develop and execute a digital marketing strategy.
- Grow the Organon brands influence locally and also create and increase brand awareness.
- Design, build and maintain social media presence across all digital channels.
- Identify and recommend relevant programs and tactics across channel to pull through brand and sales strategies creating meaningful and differentiated customer experiences.
- Use campaign data, digital analytics and customer insights to translate brand strategies into multi-channel marketing plans.
- Ability to track, measure and optimize marketing strategies to achieve specific KPIs with excellent communication skills to share benchmarks and insights across the organization.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and LinkedIn).
- Sound understanding of SEO,SEM and other forms of online advertising platforms.
- Ability to absorb and synthesize a broad range of information and communicate this effectively.
- Evaluate emerging technologies – provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Leverage technology to design and deploy innovative digital customer engagement initiatives.
- Design and manage the entire digital marketing department – people management; development; recruitment and selection and growth.
- Create campaigns’ calendar with creative themes in alignment with marketing and sales teams.
- Collaborate with Communications on managing Organons social media channels and company website.
- Grow website traffic and enable digital growth.
- Work on Organon content marketing specialist on content creation and distribution.
- Monitor the primary marketing metrics to establish the effectiveness of online advertising.
- Review the brand message regularly to ascertain consistency.
- Translate brand strategies into multi-channel marketing strategies and plans driven by customer insights.
- Execute lead generation and nurture campaigns delivering on business unit objectives in collaboration with marketers, outside and inside sales reps and Local IT departments.
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degrees with strong business, analytics and project management skills such as in Business Analytics, Digital Marketing, social media, Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology.
- At least 3 years’ experience in digital, technical, or commercial roles.
- At least 2 years’ experience in using or implementing/supporting automated email/CRM systems.
- Experience with systems such as VEEVA Promomats.
- Firm understanding of direct marketing, segmentation and analytics are keys to success.
- Experience with mobile, web analytics (Google Analytics, Omniture or similar), search (SEO/SEM), content management, and digital media is preferred.
- Experience in analyzing complex data sets for both planned and ad hoc analysis using Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Display Network, Google Cloud.
- Understanding of the basics of software development and architecture, ins and outs of web standards, design and usability, insight into operational considerations for a SaaS/API environment.
- Excellent communication skills and experience managing a creative agency.
- Able to manage time and prioritize multiple tasks with extreme attention to detail, in a fast-paced environment are needed.
- Able to assess, modify and routinely improve marketing campaigns over their lifecycle.
- Able to effectively envision and implement multi-channel marketing campaigns across websites, email, mail, phone, CRM systems, etc.
Organon Leadership Behaviors
- INSPIRES GROWTH- Creating an environment that values growth and individual strengths, coaching and bringing up others to drive engagement and support career development.
- COMMUNICATES WITH OPTIMISM AND AUTHENTICITY - Cultivating an engaged, mission driven workplace with transparency and empathy that differentiates Organon leaders.
- MAKES CONNECTIONS - Acting in the best interests of the whole and having a holistic view of what is needed at the enterprise level, going beyond collaboration to integration.
- INNOVATES WITH AGILITY - Having an entrepreneurial mindset that elevates performance through new and improved ways of working. Enabling decision-making while understanding risk and ensuring progress over perfection.
- DELIVERS WITH ACCOUNTABILITY - Making ownership in setting and effectively delivering stretch goals in a sustainable and ethical way, always rising together to the challenge when problems and opportunities appear.
- ACTIVATES BELONGING - Driving a culture of belonging and an environment of psychological safety, fueled by curiosity of difference and grounded in optimism and respect.
Who We Are:
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Women’s Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions. Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from candidates with a diverse background. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our applicants.
If you require reasonable accommodation(s) in completing an application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Organon LLC, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Travel Requirements: Organon employees must be able to satisfy all applicable travel and credentialing requirements, including associated vaccination prerequisites
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings:1