Digital Marketing Manager
- Defining a compelling product vision that aligns with the company's strategy, communicating and executing against that vision in partnership with multiple cross-functional teams.
- Facilitating effective agile ceremonies such as sprint planning, backlog refinement, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, and retrospectives, keeping partners and stakeholders aligned with the product vision and goals.
- Working closely with the development team to plan releases and ensure that products are delivered on time and within budget.
- Actively partnering with design teams to ensure that the user experience is consistent with the product vision and customer needs.
- Managing a robust backlog, prioritizing and defining user stories, epics, and features, making sure work is continuously aligned to business objectives.
- Partnering with testing & optimization team, tagging and analytics to ensure careful performance measurement of any changes.
- Effectively communicating status and growth plans to all levels of the organization.
You are an action oriented, results driven professional with a history of achievement operating in a fast paced environment.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of digital technologies, products and services and the overall digital ecosystem.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Creating and delivering succinct presentations to communicate vision and concepts/opportunities to all levels of the organization.
Even better if you have:
- An MBA or higher education degree in Digital Marketing and Media.
- Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certification.
- Digital experience, e-commerce digital marketing and digital product management either in a business, agency or consulting organization.
- Experience with user experience design and development.
- Ability to lead & manage a diverse set up of stakeholders across various organizations.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously, effectively leading the implementation of end to end solutions.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every "even better" qualification listed above.
Where you'll be working
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
Our benefits are designed to help you move forward in your career, and in areas of your life outside of Verizon. From health and wellness benefits, short term incentives, 401 (k) Savings Plan, stock incentive programs, paid time off, parental leave, adoption assistance and tuition assistance, plus other incentives, we've got you covered with our award-winning total rewards package. For part-timers, your coverage will vary as you may be eligible for some of these benefits depending on your individual circumstances.
If you are hired into a Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, or New York work location, the compensation range for this position is between $105,000.00 and $213,000.00 annually based on a full-time schedule. The salary will vary depending on your location and confirmed job-related skills and experience. This is an incentive based position with the potential to earn more. For part time roles, your compensation will be adjusted to reflect your hours.