Direct Response Marketing Activation Manager
- Participating in creative reviews/present concepts to leadership, must be highly communicable and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Leading creative development for consumer touchpoints - from point of creative brief and design to final delivery of proofed assets to the Business Unit.
- Managing creative review process for all campaign assets.
- Confidently presenting concepts, sells/defends creative work/proposals to stakeholders at various levels.
- Partnering with Agency team to ensure schedules/budgets are met and that creative execution elevates the customer experience.
- Collaborating with multiple stakeholders across the Business Unit and the CMO to deliver campaigns that fulfill the needs of the business, brand, and consumer.
- Having knowledge on customer segmentation, test strategies, and campaign results to proactively make recommendations of future creative execution.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience in MarCom, CRM, Agency Management, or Digital Marketing.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Knowledge of integrated marketing principles.
- Knowledge of marketing best practices; tailoring creative and messaging to unique customer segments.
- The ability to write briefs; work closely with all disciplines within the agency/client creative development process.
- The ability to deliver premier customer experiences through multiple CRM touchpoints and marketing channels.
- The ability to take smart risks; defends work and makes strategic decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, including presentations to leadership and public speaking.
- The ability to work in a flexible, dynamic, and fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to upholding the Verizon Brand, culture, and credo.
- Skills to be an ambassador for the marketing department objectives and point of view on the company's brand and its visual and verbal brand identity.
- Creative problem solving- ability to analyze information from various sources and extract key messages.
- Experience in all things Direct Response- knowledge of segmentation/targeting, creative execution, creative testing.
Where you'll be working
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
Our benefits are designed to help you move forward in your career, and in areas of your life outside of Verizon. From health and wellness benefits, short term incentives, 401(k) Savings Plan, stock incentive programs, paid time off, parental leave, adoption assistance and tuition assistance, plus other incentives, we've got you covered with our award-winning total rewards package. For part-timers, your coverage will vary as you may be eligible for some of these benefits depending on your individual circumstances.
If you are hired into a California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island or Washington work location, the compensation range for this position is between $114,000.00 and $212,000.00 annually based on a full-time schedule. The salary will vary depending on your location and confirmed job-related skills and experience. This is an incentive based position with the potential to earn more. For part time roles, your compensation will be adjusted to reflect your hours.