Creative Campaign Marketing Manager
- Participate and support the Head of Creative in leading development of annual brand plans and marketing objectives, including gaining alignment up to the VP level on all strategies and recommended initiatives.
- Developing briefs for creative work in partnership with marketing strategy, commercial and insights team and lead briefing of creative agency partners.
- Working and leading creative agency partner(s) in the development of world class creative.
- Work with our creative agencies to deliver creative content and assets for the brands and optimize advertising campaigns to market that reflect deep understanding of brand positioning & strategy.
- Be keenly aware of the brand proposition, messaging, & product proof points relevant to our audience targets and recommend what messaging should appear on various creative elements.
- Stay up to date with in-market competitive campaigns, messaging, and creative to inform creative development and decision making.
- Have a keen understanding of the creative & campaign development process starting from strategy, development, execution, and measurement.
- Work closely with the media team and agency to develop strategic testing for creative and track messaging placements and relevant data to help drive future creative decisions.
- Support the Head of Creative and partner with the digital media team to develop communication programs (social, digital advertising,) that are consistent with the brand voice and executed within an effective media plan.
- Responsible for overseeing and optimizing the marketing production budget and timings in collaboration with Head of Creative - Growth Brands .
- Assisting campaign managers on implementation/execution of complete digital and traditional marketing plans.
- Providing support for the day to day execution of multi-channel communications to existing and prospective Wireless customers which include e-mail, Searh, SMS, Push, direct mail and digital .com tactics.
- Crafting and delivering actionable recommendations to senior leadership through data-driven analysis and visualization for executive decision-making
What we're looking for...
- A highly collaborative team leader with a proven track record in effectively leading, managing, mentoring, motivating and inspiring others.
- Excellent storytelling style, outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and a strong ability to craft persuasive presentations.
- Proficient with MS Office and Google Suite with PC & Mac
- Self-starter with great organizational skills and the ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional sense of urgency, positive mindset with a strong aptitude for learning, a growth mindset, and proactive problem-solving ability
- Proficiency with writing and executing on marketing and creative briefs
- Experience with A/B testing platforms and focus group research
Where you'll be working...
"In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager."
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Willingness to travel upto 25%
- Relevant campaign development experience with a trained eye for creative excellence
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing and MBA or other advanced degree, a plus.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience within Marketing/Advertising/Telecom
- You are self-motivated, growth mindset and driven-yet-diplomatic leadership style
- Positive attitude, resilience, and adaptability to changes, processes, and structure.
- Forward-thinking with a balance of analytical and creative thinking.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every "even better" qualification listed above.
Where you'll be working
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
Our benefits are designed to help you move forward in your career, and in areas of your life outside of Verizon. From health and wellness benefits, short term incentives, 401(k) Savings Plan, stock incentive programs, paid time off, parental leave, adoption assistance and tuition assistance, plus other incentives, we've got you covered with our award-winning total rewards package. For part-timers, your coverage will vary as you may be eligible for some of these benefits depending on your individual circumstances.
If you are hired into a California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island or Washington work location, the compensation range for this position is between $114,000.00 and $212,000.00 annually based on a full-time schedule. The salary will vary depending on your location and confirmed job-related skills and experience. This is an incentive based position with the potential to earn more. For part time roles, your compensation will be adjusted to reflect your hours.