- Leading creative, development, testing and execution for all Home prospect acquisition communications.
- Being an expert in direct marketing, specifically email, texting, and direct mail.
- Designing and implementing effective direct response acquisition communications strategies to support aggressive growth objectives.
- Developing creative briefs that deliver impactful creative and sales KPIs.
- Effectively engaging prospects in a relevant manner to drive engagement and response.
- Delivering timely, relevant and personalized communications that are effective, on message, and in alignment with the master Verizon brand.
- Effectively manage internal and external creative and production resources.
- Ensuring message integration across CRM-managed vehicles.
- Delivering insights for optimizing communication programs by test and learn initiatives.
- Utilizing campaign results, analytics and direct marketing best practices to optimize communications to achieve key performance metrics.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience developing progressive direct marketing strategies.
- Experience developing impactful presentations.
- Experience analyzing data to make strategic recommendations.
- Experience developing and delivering strong creative briefs.
- Proven ability to drive high-level coordination and communication among cross-functional internal teams, leadership and agency.
- Experience working with third party data sources.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment while adapting to the needs of the business.
- Strong proficiency in G-Suite, PPT and Excel.
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have:
- Master's degree or MBA.
- Experience managing complex digital marketing programs and campaign orchestration.
- Designed custom research approaches to gain broader or deeper consumer and market insights.
- Excellent communicator who can present confidently to leadership.
- Home Internet or Wireless experience.
- Experience working with AEM.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every "even better" qualification listed above.
Where you'll be working
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
Our benefits are designed to help you move forward in your career, and in areas of your life outside of Verizon. From health and wellness benefits, short term incentives, 401(k) Savings Plan, stock incentive programs, paid time off, parental leave, adoption assistance and tuition assistance, plus other incentives, we've got you covered with our award-winning total rewards package. For part-timers, your coverage will vary as you may be eligible for some of these benefits depending on your individual circumstances.
If you are hired into a California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island or Washington work location, the compensation range for this position is between $114,000.00 and $212,000.00 annually based on a full-time schedule. The salary will vary depending on your location and confirmed job-related skills and experience. This is an incentive based position with the potential to earn more. For part time roles, your compensation will be adjusted to reflect your hours.