Strategic Marketing Planner Senior Manager 1 - Cyber and Strategic Risk (53261)
- Serve as a strategic and innovative marketing advisor to the Cyber and Strategic Risk business leader and other key stakeholders within the fast-paced Cyber and Strategic Risk business
- Integrate marketing efforts and business collaboration by acting as the connection point across Marketing Excellence, global marketing, and the Commercial Office.
- Gain a deep understanding of the Cyber and Strategic Risk business and align with the business Chief Marketing Officer (BCMO), Lead offering portfolio SM, Industry SMs, in-house Green Dot Agency (GDA) and stakeholders to initiate and support development of strategic marketing campaigns in support of business priorities
- Work with the business to align marketing strategy to business strategy, desired outcomes, campaigns, activities, and key metrics to evaluate success
- Advise on/support the development of strategic briefs (business cases) and drive innovation for potential marketing campaigns as well as leadership approval process
- Define, maintain and drive prioritization of all marketing activities for specific areas of responsibility
- Manage the overall portfolio of campaigns and activities, plan and manage budgets to ensure proper prioritization and utilization of resources in conjunction with the GDA; obtain additional funding as needed, engage other SMs to coordinate campaign activities, as appropriate
- Define metrics and KPIs to assess campaign success, activity and channel levels to inform future strategy and tactics, liaising with the GDA
- Oversee SMP and performance management for marketing team members aligned to the business. Develop team members to their full potential.
Deloitte's Marketing Excellence team combines the power of Deloitte's brand with the most inspired marketing techniques to produce business results for our clients. From events to social media to digital strategy and execution, we elevate the Deloitte brand and strategic positioning, delivering a cohesive, consistent experience. The team brings together creative and technology skills, business insights, and industry best practices to develop innovative creative assets that engage our clients. It also executes with agility and measurable performance through best-of-breed solutions, centralization of key information and operations, and optimization of data, tools, people and process.
- The ideal candidate will have 12+ years of experience in B2B cyber marketing and/or B2B professional services marketing, with the ability to drive and manage the overarching Cyber and Strategic Risk marketing strategy, messaging, and campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree, ideally with a focus in Marketing or a related business or technology field
- A strong executive presence
- Confident presentation skills
- Familiarity with Cloud, AI, and/or Cyber technologies are a plus
- Deep understanding of integrated marketing and communications strategies and how they come together to provide measurable results
- An innovative mindset that can think strategically with a willingness to execute tactically
- Strong organizational skills and project management skills - with ability to prioritize and manage expectations across multiple, complex projects/priorities with aggressive due dates and quick turn-around times
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-through skills
- Strong persuasive written and verbal communication skills - able to expertly position and tell compelling stories around our offerings and influence both internal and external audiences
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization with a virtual team; experience in large corporate settings and/or professional services a plus
- Flexible and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, while possessing a high level of comfort with ambiguity
- Experience with advanced analytics and using campaign data and sales data to determine priorities and measure effectiveness
- Travel up to 10% (while travel of up to 10% is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.