Senior Solutions Specialist-Product Sales
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
Growth is the goal as we build out the BlueJeans by Verizon Enterprise organization! The Enterprise Solutions Specialist will be chartered with driving the adoption of the BlueJeans technology into and within new Enterprise clients while further expanding adoption across existing clients and leveraging Partners, Sales Engineering, Professional Services and Customer Success resources for success.
- Selling and articulating the value add of BlueJeans products.
- Expanding relationships with current enterprise clients, while leveraging your business knowledge, to expand and even upgrade the BlueJeans technology throughout their organization(s).
- Driving Sales & Adoption of the BlueJeans technology with new clients.
- Achieve Quota and drive performance to exceed quota.
- Selling across Executive level and across different LOB decision makers that include IT, HR, Marketing, Engineering etc.
- Maintaining a healthy pipeline within Salesforce.com with good history of account activity and contact engagement.
- Leveraging best practices of MEDDIC sales methodology or other solution selling skills to qualify and progress opportunities in a timely fashion towards successful resolution.
- Leveraging expertise and network within the enterprise sector to develop and implement an annual territory plan and account plan to hit target quotas.
- Selling by asking questions and understanding the clients' needs and how the BlueJeans technology can solve those needs.
Where you’ll be working…
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Willingness to travel up to approximately 25% of the time.
- Valid driver’s license.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Experience of exceeding quota selling software and related solutions into Fortune 500 enterprises.
- Experience in Enterprise Sales.
- Knowledge of Technology offerings.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite and CRM systems (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Multi-thread sales experience selling into large enterprise accounts.
- Knowledge of procurement processes, including experience building cost justification, plans to close enterprise business deals.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every “even better” qualification listed above.
Verizon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative.
Verizon will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Our benefits are designed to help you move forward in your career, and in areas of your life outside of Verizon. From health and wellness benefits, short term incentives, 401 (k) Savings Plan, stock incentive programs, paid time off, parental leave, adoption assistance and tuition assistance, plus other incentives,we’ve got you covered with our award-winning total rewards package. For part-timers, your coverage will vary as you may be eligible for some of these benefits depending on your individual circumstances.
If you are hired into a Colorado or Nevada work location, the compensation range for this position is between $117,000 and $217,400 based on a full-time schedule. The salary will vary depending on your location and confirmed job-related skills and experience. This is a commission based position with the potential to earn more. For part-time roles, your compensation will be adjusted to reflect your hours.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.