Inside Group Retiree Sales Supervisor - Green Bay WI (107501526)
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Inside Group Retiree Sales Supervisor is responsible for achieving results by providing frontline leadership, management and coaching to a team of telesales agents who are responsible for enrolling consumer prospect into UnitedHealthcare Medicare Solutions plans as well as Employer Group Retiree plans. Responsibilities include motivation, resource management, coaching and training of staff. This positions reports to the Inside Sales Associate Director for Group Retiree.
- Coach and motivate agents to achieve or exceed sales targets with a focus on quality and compliance
- Supervise the daily activities of the team by reviewing and analyzing calls/reports, assessing areas of opportunity, managing work assignments and assuring agents are providing a positive consumer experience
- Develop staff by providing one-on-one coaching, conducting role plays and team meetings. Partner to deliver training and other opportunities of professional development for agents
- Partner with peer leaders to build and maintain a positive culture within the organization. Provide and receive constructive feedback from/to peer leadership team
- Coordinate department activities to ensure agents can sell with accuracy and efficiency
- Partner with other leaders in the organization to evaluate, coordinate and communicate changes with your team
- Responsible for daily operation of your team
- Identify compliance and quality improvements and initiate corrective actions
- Partner on projects related to systems, processes or inter-department initiatives
- Participate in staff recruiting, selection, orientation and training
- Identify issues, training needs and develop and maintain processes within the department
- Perform other related duties as required to achieve the goals and objectives of the company and department
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 3+ years of experience in a Sales, Call Center or Production environment
- 1+ years of sales management or acting team lead
- Sales License
- Have or be able to obtain within 90 days, a Health, Life Insurance or all appropriate state licenses
- Project Management experience - such as identification of resources, development and communication of objectives, successful implementation of schedules and timelines, meeting leadership and project status reporting, and review and follow up with project results
- Success driven manager/leader who has demonstrated 2+ years of experience in a sales, call center or production environment
- Ability to work rotating weekends during October through December open enrollment period
- Solid technical, analytical and computer skills
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance
- College Degree or equivalent experience
- Leadership experience in a production or call center environment
- Medicare, Insurance or financial services industry experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook)
- Ability to provide leadership and directions
- Solid communication, interpersonal skills and presentation skills; able to work with team members and all levels within the organization.
- Relationship building skills; ability to build and maintain meaningful and professional relationships with team and peers.
- Project management skills - such as identification of resources, development and communication of objectives, successful implementation of schedules and timelines, meeting leadership and project status reporting, and review and follow up with project results
- Organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to handle and maintain confidentiality of company-sensitive data
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.