Senior Representative-Inside Sales
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
Verizon Business Group is revolutionizing how we engage with our Small Business customers in a virtual way, this role is an expansion of those virtual engagement and outreach efforts. As a Strategic Outbound Senior Inside Sales Representative you will spend the majority of your time executing on marketing campaigns handling outbound calls through a strategic dialer. The remaining time will be spent corresponding with customers via email, working follow-ups, sales life-cycle management and order processing.
You’ll be part of our Virtual to Business (V2B) team reactively assisting our client-base and providing our customers with a best in class experience with your service and support. You’ll have responsibility for account management, forecasting, funnel management, sales support and problem resolution for our business customers. The client experience will be in your hands as you interact with new and existing customers to drive revenue and business success while ensuring first-class service.
- Handling strategic Outbound calls through our phone dialer that focuses on various critical marketing campaigns.
- Supporting Inbound overflow during cyclical sales events (iconic launches) and seasonal peak.
- Identifying opportunities and selling Voice, OneTalk, BI, BlueJeans, and BuSS products.
- Owning and managing the sales cycle end to end.
- Building and maintaining a sales funnel and following up to ensure completion of opportunities.
- Dispositioning campaign records properly and accurately.
- Partnering with customers to understand their business, industry, and competition in presenting solutions with a consultative selling approach.
- Meeting/exceeding quota targets and standards of performance.
- Resolving customers’ problems and recommending solutions.
- Creating Major Account Agreement and new business profiles.
- Working actively in B360, SFDC, WorkHub and our Inside Sales IVR technologies.
- Partnering with the marketing team, ops team, finance teams and field sales teams to drive success with the current base of customers and new logo business.
Where you’ll be working…
This is a work-from-home role performed almost exclusively from your home office with occasional in-person meetings and training.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Experience in Leadership, B2B, R2B, or Inside Sales.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Commission-based experience.
- Experience in handling inbound and outbound customer calls to achieve sales.
- Business sales experience and acumen.
- Ability to work effectively in an at home environment independent of immediate supervision.
- Demonstrated self-discipline, time management skills, resourcefulness, and ability to work collaboratively with leaders and teams, all in a virtual work environment.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every “even better” qualification listed above.
Verizon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative.
Verizon will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Our benefits are designed to help you move forward in your career, and in areas of your life outside of Verizon. From health and wellness benefits, short term incentives, 401 (k) Savings Plan, stock incentive programs, paid time off, parental leave, adoption assistance and tuition assistance, plus other incentives,we’ve got you covered with our award-winning total rewards package. For part-timers, your coverage will vary as you may be eligible for some of these benefits depending on your individual circumstances.
If you are hired into a Colorado, Connecticut, or Nevada work location, the compensation range for this position is between $41,600 and $77,200 based on a full-time schedule. The salary will vary depending on your location and confirmed job-related skills and experience. This is a commission based position with the potential to earn more. For part-time roles, your compensation will be adjusted to reflect your hours.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
NYC candidates: Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for onsite and hybrid NYC roles. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons). Additional information will be provided during the hiring process.