Remote Inside Sales Representative
- Listening to customers' needs and making appropriate recommendations.
- Promoting our products and services.
- Communicating the value of our offerings.
- Influencing the purchasing decisions of new and existing customers.
What we're looking for...
You're someone others look to for advice on the latest technology. Working toward challenging commission-based sales targets to motivate you to perform at your best. Multi-tasking comes easy to you, even in an at-home environment that lacks direct supervision. You are persistent and know that with effort, you will win. You make connections with all types of people, are a skilled communicator, and build rapport easily.
You'll need to have:
- Meet all home office requirements listed below.
- One or more years of work experience.
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Willingness to work in a commission-based environment.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- An Associate's Degree.
- Commission-based experience.
- Experience handling inbound and outbound customer calls to achieve sales.
- The ability to work effectively in an at-home environment independent of immediate supervision. Experience solving customer problems in a work-from-home environment.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every "even better" qualification listed above.
Home office and virtual office requirements:
- This is a work-from-home role with occasional in-person meetings and training.
- Your home office must be located within the state of Arizona.
- Internet service with a direct connection to a cable or fiber modem capable of at least 25mbps (per your service plan; a monetary stipend may be provided to you). Wireless connections, Satellite or DSL are not acceptable.
- A dedicated quiet, private workspace.
- Verizon conducts periodic home audits via webcam to ensure your workspace meets requirements.
- The ability to self-manage in a remote work environment, including setup of company-provided computer equipment and ongoing proactive, skilled, and effective management of your home network and connections.
- Demonstrated self-discipline, time management skills, resourcefulness, and the ability to work collaboratively with leaders and on a team - all in a remote work environment.
Where you'll be working
In this remote role, you'll work from home with occasional in-person trainings and meetings.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.