- Be heavily engaged with consulting business owners and their executive teams.
- Make outbound phone contacts, conduct web demonstrations, present/negotiate pricing, partner with Finance to present business cases for contract re-writes and pricing negotiations, execute contracts via Docusign, manage email campaigns developed in partnership with Marketing, and leverage other digital and inside sales tools across multiple platforms.
- Drive revenue through closing orders for additional vehicles and/or asset tracking solutions, and through closing orders for emerging software solutions and services as part of the growing portfolio within Verizon Connect.
- Partner with other departments such as Customer Support, Customer Success, Implementation and Installations to ensure their customers' are fully supported at all times.
- Drive peer activity and communicate several times daily with the team on sales activity metrics and performance.
- Prioritize activity and sales pipeline to achieve goals with an emphasis on managing personal time, productivity and accurate forecasting.
- Follow-up on proposals and negotiate contracts with customers in collaboration with Product Sales Account Manager/Managing Partner.
- Maintain an accurate pipeline of viable opportunities that you are currently working to secure a contract.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience
- One or more years of experience in a business to business sales environment.
- A degree.
- Six or more months of experience exceeding sales quotas and activity metrics once progressed out of the initial training phase (new hire ramp period) as a Business Development Rep.
- Experience performing in accordance with established Performance Agreements and progressing well according to a development plan.
- Experience calling software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions and/or experience in the mobile resource management market.
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft products and CRM solutions.
- Experience with business ROI and operating expense management.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every "even better" qualification listed above.
Where you'll be working
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
Our benefits are designed to help you move forward in your career, and in areas of your life outside of Verizon. From health and wellness benefits, short term incentives, 401(k) Savings Plan, stock incentive programs, paid time off, parental leave, adoption assistance and tuition assistance, plus other incentives, we've got you covered with our award-winning total rewards package. For part-timers, your coverage will vary as you may be eligible for some of these benefits depending on your individual circumstances.
If you are hired into a California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island or Washington work location, the compensation range for this position is between $54,000.00 and $100,000.00 annually based on a full-time schedule. The salary will vary depending on your location and confirmed job-related skills and experience. This is a commission based position with the potential to earn more. For part time roles, your compensation will be adjusted to reflect your hours.