Resell Inside Sales Specialist (Enabling Senior Consultant) (31860)
- Understand the relevant vendors' deal registration, pricing, ordering and escalation processes to ensure the best possible pricing for every opportunity.
- Gain a working knowledge of the relevant categories of hardware or software vendors' solutions and offerings to help verify the accuracy of the proposed configuration.
- Remain informed of changes of relevant hardware or software vendors' pricing and proactively make recommendations on how to optimize value without sacrificing functionality. Proactively work with vendors to ensure deal registrations are approved.
- Proactively keep the Resell team leaders and client team updated regarding any issues, delays or conflicts as soon as they are identified and propose potential alternative paths.
- Stay current with the relevant hardware and software portfolio to understand new players, technology innovations, vendor strategies and shifts in the market.
- Ensure completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of all price quotations and documents related to closing product transactions.
- Proactively and continuously search for ways to more effectively compete in the Resell space, and make those recommendations to practice, pursuit and Resell leadership.
- Maintain relationship with clients to assist in all phases of the resell procurement process
In addition, the Resell Inside Sales Specialist will also support the below activities:
- Always be selling resell within the Firm and with our vendors.
- Build strong relationships with the assigned vendors and within the Deloitte Market Offering.
- Understand and leverage Deloitte's offering portfolio and go-to-market strategy to build business and proactively seek ways to further the adoption of Resell within the Firm.
Deloitte U.S.'s Resell team focuses on reselling of software, hardware, cloud services to our existing and new client base. The Resell team does this by collaborating with Deloitte Partners, Directors, Senior Managers and Sales Executives across Consulting to identify client engagements where there is a potential to bundle hardware and software sales with implementation and support services and maintenance.
- Be tech savvy enough to identify errors or omissions in product configurations
- Exceptional interpersonal written and verbal communication skills
- Strong networking and negotiation skills
- Experience in navigating in a matrixed organization (Partnership)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills; must be able to create and manipulate financial models in Excel
- Strong project management skills: able to work independently on multiple assignments while maintaining quality deliverables
- Ability to work well under pressure and strong deadlines, maintain composure and flexibility
- Proven ability to address and manage conflicts
- Analytical thinker able to analyze and interpret sales related questions and inquiries
- Highly proactive, self-starter
- Channel Management experience
- Corporate Sales or Alliances Experience
- Knowledge of key vendors solutions
- Understand resell model
- Ability to travel (up to 30%)
- Education: Bachelors degree
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.