Rep I-Inside Sales ( 569606-1A )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
As an Inside Sales Representative you will be launching focused outbound calls and managing inbound calls in response to promotional communications and working campaigns.
- Listening to customers’ needs and making appropriate recommendations.
- Promoting our products and services.
- Communicating the value of our offerings.
- Establishing commitments from new SMB customers.
- Proactively building and managing your own sales pipeline to sell Data, Voice, Security and Tech Support solutions to SMB customers.
- Developing your own forecast and sales plan to find and close new accounts in your assigned area.
- Independently managing prospective customer relationships by partnering with customers to understand their business, industry and competition and presenting solutions with a consultative selling approach.
- Meeting/exceeding revenue objective (and Standards of Performance as reviewed with manager on a monthly/quarterly basis) consisting of customers in small business product set with Data, Voice, Security, and Tech Support needs.
- Handling all continued improvement/ongoing education as it relates to technical, applications, sales and systems training including completing competency tests.
Please note that the location is Lone Tree, CO and is not flexible.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience
- Experience taking inbound customer and making outbound calls to achieve sales.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- A history of meeting or exceeding sales expectations.
- Customer service or call center experience.
- Demonstrated exceptional communication skills.
- Self-motivated and the demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly find, assess, and develop sales leads.
- Proficiency in using Account Planning and Order Entry systems.
Our benefits are designed to help you move forward in your career, and in areas of your life outside of Verizon. From health and wellness benefits, short term incentives, 401 (k) Savings Plan, stock incentive programs, paid time off, parental leave, adoption assistance and tuition assistance, plus other incentives,we’ve got you covered with our award-winning total rewards package. For part-timers, your coverage will vary as you may be eligible for some of these benefits depending on your individual circumstances.
If you are hired into a Colorado work location, the compensation range for this position is between $31,000 and $57,000 based on a full-time schedule. The salary will vary depending on your location and confirmed job-related skills and experience. This is a commission based position with the potential to earn more. For part-time roles, your compensation will be adjusted to reflect your hours.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.