Candidate hired for this position will be responsible for recruiting qualified applicants for admissions into the approved programs for the school . All activities must be generated in accordance with state and federal accreditation and Institute policies and regulations, consistent with the highest ethical standards.Admissions representative will assist potential students by providing them with clear and concise information about the school programs along with veteran’s education benefits information ; in order to assist the students in making an accurate and informed decision regarding enrollment.
Admissions Representative will serve the needs of enrolled veterans as students, by providing necessary information and ensure student retention for a successful completion of their program.
- Develop and deliver enthusiastic, educational presentations to individuals, groups, education counselors and transition assistance personnel at military installations.
- Make outbound phone calls in an effort to schedule presentations. Setting presentation appointments is a key component of this role.
- Attend college/career fairs and any other military or veteran sponsored events.
- Develop a professional rapport with military students and education, transition, and family readiness staff.
- Institute a military installation visitation plan that will offer consistent customer service.
- Develop and foster new contacts. Process high-volume of outbound and inbound telephone calls, responding timely to all customer inquiries
- Secure new inquiries (Personally Developed Leads) by directly asking phone and in-person contacts about referrals of others to contact about the college offerings.
- Schedule campus visits for prospective students, conduct campus tours, and facilitate enrollments
- Implement ideas to promote the school and it’s services to veteran related organizations
- Follow-up with new students ensuring their positive transition to being an active student
- Contribute to team initiatives and outcomes
- Update internal CMS with up to date and accurate information to properly facilitate and track disposition of all potential students that have inquired and students that have enrolled
- Ensure all paperwork is completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned