Digital Marketing Analyst ( 603586-1A )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
Verizon is looking for high-performing sales-driven individuals to join our team. In this role, you will be writing to and calling prospective customers with the goal of setting up a business meeting. We are looking for individuals who have a strong bias toward action, execution and results. Our Business Development Representatives form an integral part of our sales and marketing processes. Your ability to collaborate and work with prospects, customers, and Verizon’s sales and marketing team members is a key factor in your success.
- Develop, maintain and enhance prospect and contact data within Salesforce.
- Qualify prospects for inclusion into our sales pipeline. Secure meetings with prospects.
- Research multiple databases and sources of information to identify key prospective executives and contacts within target markets.
- Execute and track sales campaigns and follow-up with phone calls.
- Be the company sales “hunter” subject matter expert.
Where you'll be working...
This hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- One or more years of relevant work experience cold calling in a performance centric environment.
- Experience using Google’s G-Suite, including scheduling meetings and conference calls.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- A strong detail orientation.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to call on and effectively communicate at all company levels, from IT analyst to the CEO.
- Experience in prospecting and setting appointments by use of phone and email.
- Experience telemarketing/inside sales with a strong record of meeting cold-calling and lead generation goals.
- The ability to quickly master using Sales Enablement tools (e.g., Salesforce CRM, contact data lists, LinkedIn and similar info sources and marketing technology).
- Effective communicators (i.e., written, verbal, listening, phone, on-video).
- Prior telecommunications or related experience and knowledge of typical products and services.
- Effective in a challenging and constantly changing environment; a high-energy and self-motivated entrepreneurial style and spirit.
- Self-starter with a track record of successful lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every “even better” qualification listed above.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
NYC candidates: Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for onsite and hybrid NYC roles. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons). Additional information will be provided during the hiring process.