Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Analyst
We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! Come join our passionate team!
As a Fortune 50 company, we hire the best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. State Farm embraces diversity and inclusion to ensure a workforce that is engaged, builds on the strengths and talents of all associates, and creates a Good Neighbor culture.
We offer competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise performance. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement, professional designations, employee development, wellness initiatives, and more!
Visit our Careers page for more information on our benefits , locations and the process of joining the State Farm team!
Check out our Enterprise Technology department! #LI-AP1 SFARM
A Day in the Life of a SEM Analyst
As a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Analyst , on the Digital Assets & Strategy team, your analytical skills will be stretched as you plan and execute paid search strategies within our ad & bid management platforms. This role will also monitor campaign performance and bidding strategies to respond to and anticipate trends and competitive landscape changes, all the while managing a $100k+ monthly budget. Teamwork and collaborative planning skills will be honed and tested as you analyze and make optimizations to existing accounts. This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Paid Search/Search Engine Marketing professional who learns quickly and thrives when given new challenges and wants to work for a Fortune 50 ® company with a Fortune 50 ® budget to support our Enterprise goals.
Hybrid Work Environment: Selected applicants should plan to spend time working from home and some time working in the office as part of our flexible work environment.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills & experience:
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience managing paid search campaigns in both Google Ads and Microsoft Bing with budgets over $100K/month
- In depth experience leveraging industry standard tools such Google SA360, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console/Keyword Planner
- Robust analytical skills and ability to work with and analyze a large volume of complex data
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to present paid search strategy, ideas, and value to wide range of audiences
- Strong campaign experience in SEM execution in ecommerce or businesses with multi-franchise locations
- Experience utilizing tools such as Adalysis, Adobe Experience Manager, SEM Rush, Optmyzer or similar
Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (e.g. H-1B visa) for this opportunity