Sr. Marketing Analyst
We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! Come join our passionate team!
As a Fortune 50 company, we hire the best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. State Farm embraces diversity and inclusion to ensure a workforce that is engaged, builds on the strengths and talents of all associates, and creates a Good Neighbor culture.
We offer competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise performance. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement, professional designations, employee development, wellness initiatives, and more!
Visit our Careers page for more information on our benefits , locations and the process of joining the State Farm team!
The Marketing department at State Farm has an opening for a Sr. Marketing Analyst within the Marketing Tech Management division.
The opening is aligned to the Campaign Tooling unit that explores campaign automation tech capabilities, integrations with other tools and defines the processes for marketing. The team strives to implement solutions working along with Enterprise Technology (ET) partners. They define the new processes and drive the adoption to business partners within the department. The position works closely with others teams in the division such as ET, Vendor Management Office (VMO), Information Security and Purchasing.
- Manages multiple projects of diverse and varying scope
- Applies an enterprise perspective in all aspects of work
- Possesses advanced knowledge within one or more marketing fields and the ability to integrate critical information from many diverse areas, including product lines and sales channels
- May provide written or verbal counsel, prepare correspondence and/or develop presentations to/for executive leadership
- Functions with autonomy and demonstrates influence
- Influences leadership in their decision making process
- Work involves considerable latitude for decision making and priority setting
- Good Understanding of change management.
- Work involves designing a plan and executing a solid change adoption plan for new tech/tool related process changes.
- Understands and can navigate the organization by knowing who, how, and when to contact specific stakeholders.
- Knowledge of tools in the CMS, CCM, DAM and Work flow management.
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation tools and Marketing Optimization tools is a plus.
- Ability to drive product implementations efforts alongside ET teams.
- Knowledge of risk review processes.
- Work with purchasing and be comfortable with multiple vendors relation management.
NOTE : This role is a Hybrid work arrangement for Bloomington IL, Dunwoody GA, Richardson TX, and Tempe AZ. Remote work arrangements will only be considered for qualified applicants who reside outside of these 4 listed locations.
Skills and qualifications may vary by role.