Sr SEO/Web Marketing Analyst
We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! Come join our passionate team!
As a Fortune 50 company, we hire the best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. State Farm embraces diversity and inclusion to ensure a workforce that is engaged, builds on the strengths and talents of all associates, and creates a Good Neighbor culture.
We offer competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise performance. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement, professional designations, employee development, wellness initiatives, and more!
Visit our Careers page for more information on our benefits , locations and the process of joining the State Farm team!
Day-to-Day Responsibilities of a Senior SEO Analyst
- Develop, lead, and execute organic marketing strategies and roadmap that leverage data driven insights with key business partners across the organization.
- Evangelize and educate stakeholders throughout the organization by sharing the opportunity of SEO within several disciplines (UX, Marketing, Content, Local, etc.)
- Perform topic and keyword research and competitive analysis to guide SEO strategy across different digital properties.
- Work cross-functionally with product, UX, paid, and brand teams to align SEO with companywide business goals and objectives. Coordinate implementation with internal and external teams
- Champion data-driven testing initiatives to identify opportunities and scale acquisition efficiently
- Develop analysis that provide conclusions into customer behavior and communicate those conclusions clearly with key stakeholders.
- Functions with highest level of autonomy on requests/projects/problems of highly complex business issues
- Uses highly specialized technical skills and industry knowledge to provide leadership to team on project/programs
- Prioritizes individual and team projects based on urgency, complexity, and importance to the enterprise
- Maintains in-depth understanding of product landscape and applications for advanced analytics, as well as attribution management and tracking
- Serves as change advocate, championing initiatives, efforts, and sets direction in area of expertise
- Considered a subject matter resource and maintains relationships by utilizing expertise in one or more areas of digital marketing or performance marketing channels
- Applies business and information technology industry trends and best practices to align to State Farm strategic goals
- Effectively creates and communicates messages/results to wide range of both internal and external audiences
- Recognizes and leverages opportunities to initiate and conduct research for the benefit of the enterprise
The right candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- 5+ years of hands-on SEO experience in developing, leading, and implementing SEO strategies and recommendations
- Extensive knowledge of current SEO best practices with strong technical SEO background experience or another area of expertise within SEO (ex: Content, Local, AI/Automation)
- Advanced communication and presentation skills with ability to convey complex ideas to executive level audiences
- Advanced collaboration skills in partnering/working across different business areas (UX, developers, engineers, public affairs, social, etc.) to implement recommended SEO recommendations
- Advanced experience with Google Analytics and Google Search Console tools
- Experience working with technical SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMRush, and Moz
- Professional experience with website analytics tools (i.e. Moz, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Experience optimizing SEO for large scale content management systems such as Adobe Experience Manager
- Excellent analytical, prioritization, organizational, and quantitative skills