ReSurge Program: Marketing Data Analyst
Eaton’s Energy Automation Solutions (EAS) business is currently seeking a ReSurge Program: Marketing Data Analyst. Are you looking to change industries or functions from your previous experience? Eaton’s ReSurge Program is designed to support people just like you with both your professional and personal goals. Please note the Eaton ReSurge cohort will begin their 12-month assignment in April of 2024.
Eaton provides a competitive total rewards package commensurate with applicable skills, knowledge, and experience and consistent with internal and external market practices. The annual salary for this role is $90,000 a year.
Eaton’s 12-month paid returnship will give participants a multitude of opportunities to make an impact across a global organization. Participants will work to solve real-world challenges while refreshing the skills necessary to be a leader in our organization. You will gain enriching and diverse experiences and work side-by-side with experienced leaders and mentors to power your career. Successful participants may be eligible for full-time employment opportunities upon completion of the program.
All ReSurge participants will join a cohort with a unique learning and development experience. Each participant’s assignment experience will be customized to help them reach their highest potential; no two participants will have the same experience or set of responsibilities.
What you’ll do:
Marketing Data Analyst description :
The Marketing Analyst will perform competitive analysis of Services providers within the Electrical Utility industry, across both product providers and standalone service providers, in order to better drive positioning and pricing in future business decisions. A particular focus will be made on emerging trends such as the use of Artificial Intelligence in expanding the effectiveness of Services delivery to customers.
The Marketing Analyst assists the Marketing Manager with data analysis to meet the goal of creating a more user-friendly and efficient process for managing our customer and product marketing data. The analyst will review Eaton’s Energy Automation Solutions (EAS) marketing tools and organize the common repository for all our marketing collaterals - including pricing, proposal documents, presentations, final call response documents, competitor comparisons, and customer success stories. In addition, this role will be responsible for working with the data analytics, product management, and sales teams to maintain the EAS customer installation database and reports. The Marketing Analyst will also support the Professional Services Director and Marketing Manager with the EAS User Conference Customer Advisory Board meeting preparation
Required (Basic) qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in engineering, data analytics, business management, project management, marketing or related field
• 3+ years experience in data analytics, marketing or related field
• Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
• No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within 50 miles of location will be considered. Active-Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
• 1+ year of a voluntary career break from your profession
• Aptitude for understanding and explaining highly-technical information
• Aptitude for learning and adopting tools in Office 365
• Strong project management skills, including the ability to independently manage multiple projects and complete projects to schedule
• Process change management
• Ability to analyze metrics dashboards and act upon results for continuous improvements
• Experience with competitive analysis and recommendations in a technical industry
• Effective working knowledge of PowerBI
• Up to 10% travel may be required
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Eaton considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with local laws. To request a disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your job search, application or interview process, please call us at 1-[Register to View] to discuss your specific need. Only accommodation requests will be accepted by this phone number.
We know that good benefit programs are important to employees and their families. Eaton provides various Health and Welfare benefits as well as Retirement benefits, and several programs that provide for paid and unpaid time away from work. Click here (https://www.eaton.com/content/dam/eaton/company/careers/US%20Benefits%20updated%2010.24.22.pdf) for more detail: Eaton Benefits Overview. Please note that specific programs and options available to an employee may depend on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.