Remote Senior Digital Marketing Analyst (2113505)
We are the world’s learning company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 70 countries. We combine world-class educational content and assessment,powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalized learning at scale. We believe that wherever learning flourishes so do people.
The Sr. Digital Marketing Analyst is responsible for supporting Senior Marketing Leadership by proactively generating actionable insights, diagnosing key issues pertaining to marketing processes/campaigns/initiatives and making data-driven recommendations to support business growth. He/she will manage key analytic solutions and strategic projects to support demand generation and optimization of spend for marketing. The Sr. Digital Marketing Analyst will be dedicated to a specific set of Academic Partners and will regularly interact with cross-functional teams and key stakeholders. The ideal candidate will work cross-functionally and will be an effective storyteller, able to make sense of data and extrapolate meaningful and actionable insights.
This position requires a mix of skills including creativity, analytics, problem-solving and ability to work across cross-functional teams; the ideal candidate will showcase a strong sense of initiative, an ability to drive analysis independently and presenting findings and recommendation to a Senior audience.
- Leverages existing/creates new datasets to proactively identify marketing insights; develops actionable recommendations as needed
- Review existing/ongoing marketing reporting (internal and external) ensuring consistent storytelling and proper campaign management; create, maintain marketing analytics reports/dashboards/datasets as needed, ensuring adoption across organization
- Conduct in depth ad hoc marketing analysis as identified by senior leadership
- Support media/cultivation testing operations as needed including test plan recommendations and integrated readouts
- Build integrated marketing capabilities to support robust marketing performance measurement including but not limited to online behavior, learner touchpoints, attribution modelling and media mix modelling.
- Drive insights on audience segments to inform cross-channel targeting and improve marketing ROI
- Analyzes data at learner/program/vertical/partner level to drive insights impacting marketing strategies and effectiveness
- Effectively communicates complex ideas to internal and external clients, through compelling writing and verbal storytelling
- Work with internal and external vendors to continuously evolve our reporting and statistical methodologies and develop creative ways of solving complex business problems
- Ensure that measurement datasets are complete, accurate and available to support decision making.
- Maintain marketing data sources, structures and infrastructure to supports marketing measurement and reporting.
- Ensure marketing analytics best practices are in place, including concise decks with insights, automating KPIs into a data visualization platform, leading marketing assessment readouts, and facilitating cross functional collaboration.
- Investigate dataflows with logic and SQL to answer business questions ad-hoc or with repeatable dashboards. Interact across multiple partners from a data perspective including data warehouse, BI, and account teams
- 4- year degree from an accredited institution in Marketing, Statistics or equivalent experience
- 3 - 5 years' experience in Data Analysis, Statistics, and/or Data Visualization, using SQL and visualization tools platforms. Tableau or Datorama experience preferred
- Strong foundation in analytics and problem-solving skills
- Ability to clearly communicate with Senior Leadership through compelling PowerPoint presentations
- Experience working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Experience in digital marketing focused on lead generation preferred
- Ability to successfully work with multiple stakeholders with varying needs and skillsets
Learning is the most powerful force for change in the world. More than 20,000 Pearson employees deliver our products and services in nearly 200 countries, all working towards a common purpose – to help everyone achieve their potential through learning. We do that by providing high quality, digital content and learning experiences, as well as assessments and qualifications that help people build their skills and grow with the world around them. We are the world’s leading learning company. Learn more at pearsonplc.com.
Pearson believes that wherever learning flourishes, so do people. We are committed to being an anti-racist company in everything we do. We value the power of an inclusive culture and a strong sense of belonging. We promote a culture where differences are embraced, opportunities are accessible, consideration and respect are the norm, and all individuals are supported in reaching their full potential. Through our talent, we believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion make us a more innovative and vibrant place to work. People are at the center, and we are committed to a sustainable environment and workplace where talent can learn, grow, and thrive.
To learn more about Pearson’s commitment to a diverse and inclusive workforce, please click here:
Pearson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of E-Verify. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other group protected by law.
Organization: North America
Req ID: 2113505