Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
KUTV in Salt Lake City is seeking a detail-oriented Marketing Assistant who has strong organizational, written and oral communication skills. This sales support role is critical in a faster paced, problem-solving sales environment. This role includes implementing marketing campaigns that include TV, OTT, Display, Video, Social Media, Email, Contesting, Paid Search, Websites, Mobile and more.
- Input and maintain orders, including revisions due to campaign changes
- Efficiently work with the team of Marketing Consultants / Management team
- Effectively work with sales team in obtaining creative materials and generate support materials for sales presentations
- Creation of fulfillment reports/recaps, database management, and sales report maintenance
- Various administrative duties and contract/campaign management
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Skilled with Microsoft Office365 including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Teams
- Learn to perform work using OSI, Strata, Sell CRM, Operative One, Google Analytics and Outlook
- Great attention to detail and strong organization skills are essential
- Strong analytical ability and understanding of data-driven systems
- Ability to meet strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Able to work directly with internal and external clients on resolving issues with professionalism and patience
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment
What you have to bring to Sinclair:
- At least one year experience in Digital Media, Agency, or Direct Client related advertising or marketing
- Attention to detail, independent and great collaborator
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled in troubleshooting and problem solving
- analytical mind with passion in digital media
- Working knowledge of Google Ad Manager or similar ad server platform and technologies
- Understanding of digital advertising Insertion Order formats and asset deliverables
- Previous experience in data analysis – providing and explaining performance reporting for digital campaigns
- Extremely detail-oriented, with the ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.