Marketing Coordinator - College Graduate Program - Plymouth, MN (106289695)
Combine Fintech and Healthcare, two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet, with a culture of performance, collaboration, and opportunity and this is what you get – leading edge technology that is improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation is not about another gadget; it is about providing advanced, state-of-the-art payment solutions to help those we serve be healthier, happier, and more productive.
Careers at Solutran®, a subsidiary of UnitedHealth Group®, offer a unique and exciting opportunity to create large-impact, market-leading payments and financial technology innovations that are primarily used in healthcare and public programs, while delivering on the mission of improving the health and wellbeing of tens of millions of Americans.
Our industry-leading S3® payments platform supports some of the largest benefits and rewards programs in the world by offering value to consumers and directing the spending of funds to approved health-enhancing products and services instantly at more than 35,000+ point of sale locations. This advanced technology has led to Solutran’s rapid ascent to market leadership in healthcare benefits and has broader applicability across numerous other industries.
Working within a FinTech powerhouse, Solutran team members enjoy a culture of performance and collaboration, along with the resources and technology tools of a Fortune 5 company that comes with being a part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses. Our teams work in close partnership with the largest and most powerful companies in America including Aetna, Anthem, CVS, General Mills, Kroger, UnitedHealthcare, Walmart, Walgreens and more.
If you are looking for the best place to use your passion, build your career and drive meaningful change, we offer an opportunity to do your life's best work. ℠
Solutran is welcoming graduating seniors to apply for our Graduate Program in our Plymouth, MN office. As a Marketing Coordinator, you will start in the graduate program. This is full time position where you start at Solutran with a group of employees (all New Grads just like you!), spend two weeks taking a deep dive in who we are, what we do, and how we do it, before starting in your role in the company as a Marketing Coordinator. It is designed to attract graduates who are self-starters, quick learners, enthusiastic about making a difference, and thrive in a culture of high performance and collaboration.
The Marketing Coordinator’s role involves the development of sales and marketing materials including presentations, general sales support, updating websites, website search engine optimization, supporting RFPs, assisting with video creation, coordinating tradeshows and events, working with clients, managing vendors and executing special projects. This role reports to the Associate Marketing Manager of Growth & Digital and has regular contact with the Director of Marketing and Chief Marketing Officer.
- Lead/support the development of collateral and electronic sales and marketing presentations
- Work cross-functionally with sales, customer success, and government teams to ensure alignment of communications and to partner on projects
- Propose website content and manage updates to Solutran.com
- Contribute to the writing and editing of content for RFPs, presentations, tradeshow marketing materials, videos and sales collateral
- Assist with the coordination and production of user videos
- Lead our presence in tradeshows and events including booth management, registration, ordering promotional items, coordinating shipments, creation of materials and any required event needs
- Support and assist on client implementations as needed
- Provide ideas on product positioning and user experience enhancements
- Assist in the management of relationships with strategic partners and vendors
- Provide leadership on intranet format revisions and updates
- Collaborate regularly with the Associate Marketing Manager - Growth & Digital and other senior managers
- Other projects as assigned
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- BS or BA degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or English
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Skillful ability to work in MS Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance
- Proven project management skills, with aptitude for managing multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, with a proven record of accomplishment
- Excellent collaborator; socially focused with a “how can I help you?” attitude
- Culture builder and culture champion
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
Where you will work:
This position will have a start date of June 20th, 2022 (subject to change). The position is an office-based position in Plymouth, MN. During the two-week onboarding, Graduate Program employees will report to the office. After onboarding, a hybrid schedule - work from home and work in office - will be considered depending on department needs. A positive work/life balance is important to Solutran. We value the collaboration in office work provides, and value the flexibility remote work allows.
This position does not require frequent travel.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business communication, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and/or vendors.
Please note: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers at Solutran, part of the Optum and UnitedHealth Group family of businesses. We create direct spending solutions driven by our extensive financial tech experience to help those we serve be healthier, happier and more productive. Our platform helps members manage their health plans, supplemental benefits and rewards all in one place. You’ll have the opportunity to make it easier for consumers to manage their own health by making healthier products more affordable and their purchases streamlined. If you are a driven individual that thrives in fast-paced environments, values diversity and wants meaningful work that impacts the lives of many, then this is the team for you. Being part of an organization that makes healthier living easier for others leads to your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.