Marketing Event Coordinator (112226657)
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration, and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Marketing Event Coordinator is responsible for coordinating services and trainings for Health Readiness events. Duties include request, train and schedule staff for the event teams, coordinate travel arrangements for subcontractors, coordinate shipments of necessary supplies and equipment to the event site, prepare summary reports of the events and act as a liaison to help resolve event issues. Must be able to analyze cost of providers within a targeted region, interpret requested services and negotiate cost effective feeds and concessions. This will result in the maintenance of a geographically competitive, accessible, stable, and quality network that achieves cost effective order and event fulfillment.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Assign qualified credentialed providers and practitioners for Health Readiness events
- Determine the best possible team combinations by comparing service requests to provider capabilities which include appropriate training and staffing compliancy
- Negotiate event specific fee schedules and concessions
- Coordinate all necessary travel arrangements (flights, hotels, rental, etc.) between each individual subcontractor and the LHI travel department
- Run a cost comparison for each event of multiple providers to ensure the appropriate provider choice is selected in accordance with quality standards and pricing constraints
- Maintain records of event aspects, including pertinent communication and documentation in MedNet
- Performing confirmation of services with providers to include review of staff credentials, equipment make and models, and provider availability for onsite events
- Monitor event activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and law, satisfaction of participants, and resolution of any problems that arise
- Assess and resolve complex provider concerns, developing and implementing solutions that are beneficial to providers, LHI Customers and LHI
- Manage and conduct initial and continuing education telephonically and/or electronically for new and existing in-clinic and on-location event staff
- Coordinate and maintain Health Care Provider Training schedules
- Work with EOC Leadership Team to implement, update, administer and evaluate internal/external processes and materials utilized to support LHI Network Providers/Practitioners in their service delivery requirements
What are the reasons to consider working for UnitedHealth Group? Put it all together - competitive base pay, a full and comprehensive benefit program, performance rewards, and a management team who demonstrates their commitment to your success. Some of our offerings include:
- Paid Time Off which you start to accrue with your first pay period plus 8 Paid Holidays
- Medical Plan options along with participation in a Health Spending Account or a Health Saving account
- Dental, Vision, Life& AD&D Insurance along with Short-term disability and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Voluntary Benefits (pet insurance, legal insurance, LTC Insurance, etc.)
- More information can be downloaded at: http://uhg.hr/uhgbenefits
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher) OR 3+ years of experience in a professional environment
- 2+ years of provider relations, customer service, training, or negotiations experience
- Intermediate (or higher) level of proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state, and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- National Career Readiness Certificate
- Ability to be in an on-call rotation providing 24/7 coverage to customers and providers; provide backup assistance on busy weekends and may be required to work during occasional evening and weekend hours to accommodate customers' various time zones (once every 7 weeks, for a full week with advance notice)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment, flexible and adaptable to changing situations
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients, and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state, and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So, when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $18.17 to $32.26. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $20.00 to $35.53. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: remote, telecommute, nationwide, work from home, work at home, WFH, WAH, hiring immediately, marketing, marketing coordinator, event, event coordinator, #RPO