Associate Director, Sotyktu Regional Marketing, PA and Upstate New York
Working with Us
Challenging. Meaningful. Life-changing. Those aren’t words that are usually associated with a job. But working at Bristol Myers Squibb is anything but usual. Here, uniquely interesting work happens every day, in every department. From optimizing a production line to the latest breakthroughs in cell therapy, this is work that transforms the lives of patients, and the careers of those who do it. You’ll get the chance to grow and thrive through opportunities uncommon in scale and scope, alongside high-achieving teams rich in diversity. Take your career farther than you thought possible.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives. Read more: careers.bms.com/working-with-us
Position: Associate Director, Regional Marketing- Sotyktu
Location: PA and Upstate New York
The Associate Director, Regional Marketing, is a senior in-market position within the US commercial organization that will focus on commercial KOL engagement to gain insights into regional opportunities and provide a bridge between regional markets and headquarters, speaker development and refresher training for disease state (and product, when appropriate), and will support the execution of approved disease state education, promotional and patient programs. Regional Marketing will collaborate with other field-based professionals, within approved SOPs, including but not limited to RBDs, DBMs, Market Access Account Executives and MSLs, as appropriate, in addition to home office-based colleagues in Marketing, Sales, Market Access and Medical Affairs, as appropriate. The position will report to the Director, Regional Marketing and be part of the US Immunology Dermatology Marketing Team.
Key Responsibilities Brand Strategy
- Working with cross-functional teams to provide key customer insights and input on strategy, tactics, messaging, and program execution
- Supporting the execution of approved Advisory Boards
- Assist in identification of Healthcare Professional (HCP) consultants based on profile established by the approved Consultant Engagement Project Brief
- Facilitate, participate in, and attend advisory boards, where appropriate
KOL Engagement (disease state or product, when appropriate) in assigned targeted accounts
- ·Champion the brand, disease state and commercial strategy through meaningful engagement
- ·Support disease state or product, when appropriate, conversations focused on key topics
- ·Execute physician engagement activities in the field and at key congresses
Speaker Program Management & Engagement
- ·Develop physician speakers to provide high-quality speaker programs on disease state and product, when appropriate
- ·Provide refresher and follow up training to speakers on approved speaker materials
- ·Ensure appropriate and compliant execution of speaker programs
- ·Monitor speaker performance at live and virtual programs
- ·Provide field-based training to speakers on speaker programs when needed
- ·Engage with assigned KOLs and solicit feedback, as necessary
Compliant Collaboration with other Field-based and Home Offices-Based Teams
- ·Provide input and support in developing account plans for Sales
- ·Provide field-based training support for Sales when needed
- ·Work with cross-functional teams to provide key customer insights and input on strategy, tactics, messaging, and program execution
- ·Work with the highest degree of professionalism and in accordance with the company’s Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in one of the following: product marketing, field sales or medical affairs
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Dermatology
- Marketing, Sales Management, and/or extensive launch experience strongly preferred
- Experience with thought leader engagement, ad boards and speaker’s bureau strongly preferred
- Proven ability to manage large geographical territory
- Demonstrated ability to build productive stakeholder relationships and effectively meet their needs
- Ability to inform strategies, develop tactics and execute against strategic plans under short timelines that will help to achieve the desired goals
- Strong business acumen. Understands market dynamics, business drivers, corporate goals, and impact on strategy
- Clinical knowledge and aptitude in complex/competitive disease states. Desire to continuously learn and improve by applying new knowledge and skills on the job
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and organizational abilities
- Self-driven with strong organizational and planning skills. Able to determine effective approaches and take the appropriate action based on the available information consistent with the over-arching strategy
- Ability to leverage appropriate interpersonal styles and techniques to gain acceptance of ideas or plans
- Highly collaborative with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Willingness to try different and novel ways to deal with work challenges and opportunities.
- Business travel, by air or car, is regularly required
- Willingness to work evenings and select weekends is required
Why You Should Apply
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion, and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
The starting compensation for this job is a range from $141,000-178,000 plus incentive cash and stock opportunities (based on eligibility). The starting pay takes into account characteristics of the job, such as required skills and where the job is performed. Final, individual compensation is decided based on demonstrated experience. For more on benefits, please visit our BMS Careers site. Eligibility for specific benefits listed in our careers site may vary based on the job and location.
If you come across a role that intrigues you but doesn’t perfectly line up with your resume, we encourage you to apply anyway. You could be one step away from work that will transform your life and career.
Uniquely Interesting Work, Life-changing Careers
With a single vision as inspiring as “Transforming patients’ lives through science™ ”, every BMS employee plays an integral role in work that goes far beyond ordinary. Each of us is empowered to apply our individual talents and unique perspectives in an inclusive culture, promoting diversity in clinical trials, while our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is a necessary job function of this role, which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and it enhances the Company culture.
To protect the safety of our workforce, customers, patients and communities, the policy of the Company requires all employees and workers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have received an exception based on an approved request for a medical or religious reasonable accommodation. Therefore, all BMS applicants seeking a role located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico must confirm that they have already received or are willing to receive the full COVID-19 vaccination by their start date as a qualification of the role and condition of employment. This requirement is subject to state and local law restrictions and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions such as Montana. This requirement is also subject to discussions with collective bargaining representatives in the U.S.
BMS is dedicated to ensuring that people with disabilities can perform complex functions through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, or in any part of the recruitment process, direct your inquiries to email@example.com. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
BMS will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to applicable laws in your area.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.