Associate Director SOTYKTU Patient Marketing
Working with Us
Challenging. Meaningful. Life-changing. Those aren’t words that are usually associated with a job. But working at Bristol Myers Squibb is anything but usual. Here, uniquely interesting work happens every day, in every department. From optimizing a production line to the latest breakthroughs in cell therapy, this is work that transforms the lives of patients, and the careers of those who do it. You’ll get the chance to grow and thrive through opportunities uncommon in scale and scope, alongside high-achieving teams rich in diversity. Take your career farther than you thought possible.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives. Read more: careers.bms.com/working-with-us
Position: Associate Director SOTYKTU Patient Marketing
Location: Princeton Pike, NJ
- The Associate Director, SOTYKTU Marketing, patient channel is responsible for the execution of direct to patient marketing plans across multiple channels to support commercialization of SOTYKTU for the treatment of moderate to severe plaque psoriasis. This includes execution of traditional awareness campaigns in TV, print, and digital - targeted digital tactics in media, online video, social, etc. This role requires extensive internal cross-team collaboration and management of external resources such as creative and media agencies. Candidates for this position should possess strong project management and financial acumen. Experience in direct to patient marketing, immunology and/or dermatology is highly valued.
- Drive execution of the consumer tactical plan and management of agencies/vendors
- Manage patient marketing budget and invoicing
- Support internal review processes and work with external partners to ensure timely and accurate preparation of tactical projects
- Contribute and support tactical recommendations based upon customer insights and brand strategy
- Partner with market research and analytics colleagues to identify, analyze, and report key performance indicators
- Work cross-functionally with marketing teams, sales, market access, public relations, advocacy, patient support and medical to ensure executional alignment
- Business travel may be required, up to 20%
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 5 years industry, (pharmaceutical/biotech or related agency) experience
- Demonstrated ability to successfully navigate internal review processes
- Knowledge of consumer marketing best practices
- Working knowledge of health literacy principles
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to track and manage budgets
- Product launch and/or immunology/dermatology experience a plus
- Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
If you come across a role that intrigues you but doesn’t perfectly line up with your resume, we encourage you to apply anyway. You could be one step away from work that will transform your life and career.
Uniquely Interesting Work, Life-changing Careers
With a single vision as inspiring as “Transforming patients’ lives through science™ ”, every BMS employee plays an integral role in work that goes far beyond ordinary. Each of us is empowered to apply our individual talents and unique perspectives in an inclusive culture, promoting diversity in clinical trials, while our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is a necessary job function of this role, which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and it enhances the Company culture.
To protect the safety of our workforce, customers, patients and communities, the policy of the Company requires all employees and workers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have received an exception based on an approved request for a medical or religious reasonable accommodation. Therefore, all BMS applicants seeking a role located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico must confirm that they have already received or are willing to receive the full COVID-19 vaccination by their start date as a qualification of the role and condition of employment. This requirement is subject to state and local law restrictions and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions such as Montana. This requirement is also subject to discussions with collective bargaining representatives in the U.S.
BMS is dedicated to ensuring that people with disabilities can perform complex functions through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, or in any part of the recruitment process, direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
BMS will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to applicable laws in your area.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.