Director, U.S. Cell Therapy, Franchise Marketing
Working with Us
Challenging. Meaningful. Life-changing. Those aren’t words that are usually associated with a job. But working at Bristol Myers Squibb is anything but usual. Here, uniquely interesting work happens every day, in every department. From optimizing a production line to the latest breakthroughs in cell therapy, this is work that transforms the lives of patients, and the careers of those who do it. You’ll get the chance to grow and thrive through opportunities uncommon in scale and scope, alongside high-achieving teams rich in diversity. Take your career farther than you thought possible.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives. Read more: careers.bms.com/working-with-us
The Director, U.S. Cell Therapy Franchise Marketing is a key member of the U.S. Cell Therapy Franchise Strategy & Customer Experience team. This person will have the opportunity to lay the foundation for BMS leadership as a U.S. Cell Therapy and CAR T franchise for today and for the future. This individual will develop and execute on the U.S. Cell Therapy Franchise’s marketing vision and strategy and work closely with Brand leadership, team members and strategic cross-functional partners (Commercial Field teams, Brand teams, product launch teams, WW Cell Therapy franchise team and others) to provide above-brand strategic direction for Bristol Myers Squibbs’ Cell Therapy portfolio.
- Develop U.S. Cell Therapy Franchise Marketing vision, strategy, and strategic imperatives
- Collaborate with Brand, WW, and cross matrix teams to create strategy and materials to position BMS for long term Cell Therapy leadership
- Lead development and successful execution of differentiating and compelling tactics - driven by franchise strategic imperatives and market insights gained from field and market research - including multi-channel media programs, digital, and interactive websites
- Manage all above brand resources and programs for U.S. Cell Therapy including programs directed towards HCP, patient, and other customers
- Grow and manage the U.S. CAR T category awareness brand through alignment with franchise and brand strategic imperatives, target audience needs, and corporate and global communications
- Ensure appropriate share of voice for BMS Cell Therapy at relevant Congresses including product theatres and sponsorship
- Manage assigned budget and resources, ensuring their ethical, targeted allocation toward maximizing return on investment
- Become a core contributor to U.S. cell therapy decision-making bodies including brand marketing, and product launch teams
- Bachelors degree required; MBA is preferred
- Minimum 7 years of marketing experience
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in marketing strategy and material development
- Ability to influence without authority and work cross-functionally with multiple internal and external partners (brand teams, sales team, market research, agencies, etc.)
- Ability to efficiently drive prioritization and consensus-building with multiple parties to insure timely execution of brand launch
- Demonstrated results orientation and high productivity through setting high standards and achieving stretch goals.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced growth environment
If you come across a role that intrigues you but doesn’t perfectly line up with your resume, we encourage you to apply anyway. You could be one step away from work that will transform your life and career.
Uniquely Interesting Work, Life-changing Careers
With a single vision as inspiring as “Transforming patients’ lives through science™ ”, every BMS employee plays an integral role in work that goes far beyond ordinary. Each of us is empowered to apply our individual talents and unique perspectives in an inclusive culture, promoting diversity in clinical trials, while our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is a necessary job function of this role, which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and it enhances the Company culture.
To protect the safety of our workforce, customers, patients and communities, the policy of the Company requires all employees and workers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have received an exception based on an approved request for a medical or religious reasonable accommodation. Therefore, all BMS applicants seeking a role located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico must confirm that they have already received or are willing to receive the full COVID-19 vaccination by their start date as a qualification of the role and condition of employment. This requirement is subject to state and local law restrictions and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions such as Montana. This requirement is also subject to discussions with collective bargaining representatives in the U.S.
BMS is dedicated to ensuring that people with disabilities can perform complex functions through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, or in any part of the recruitment process, direct your inquiries to email@example.com. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
BMS will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to applicable laws in your area.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.