Director, Growth Product Marketing
Bally Sports’ mission is to build a transformative, participatory sports platform, anchored by the
most exclusive and relevant live professional games, that provides fans a year-round opportunity to
engage with content and communities they are most passionate about.
We are looking for a Director, Growth Product Marketing who will be an outstanding addition to our
Growth Marketing team. Reporting to the VP of Growth, you will be responsible for developing
strategies that improve subscriber acquisition and conversion throughput on the Bally Sports
website and app. The right person for this role has managed all aspects of pre-login search and
conversion optimization across owned web and app as well as third-party app stores. If you are
someone who is passionate about driving tremendous business outcomes via SEO and CRO, then
this might be an exciting role for you!
What you’ll do
- Own SEO and ASO strategy and develop an optimization roadmap for Bally Sports+ across web and app.
- Collaborate with the Product team on CRO efforts, developing an experimentation roadmap that incrementally improves landing page and sign up flow conversion rate.
- Create marketing landing pages and other web and app destinations as needed, working across the org to understand and prioritize stakeholder requests.
- Partner closely with the product team and engineering to prioritize implementation of key optimizations.
- Measure the effectiveness of optimization efforts, and provide regular analysis to internal stakeholders and business leadership.
- Identify tooling, resources, and agency support necessary to complete optimization efforts.
- Work closely with internal content, product, engineering, and UX teams to educate them on SEO and CRO best practices.
- Regularly audit web and app as well as relevant app stores to identify new opportunities to improve our online presence and web experience.
What to bring
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated success in leading SEO, ASO, and CRO strategies for a prominent DTC brand
- Experience developing and optimizing marketing landing pages
- Experience running A/B and hold out experiments on web and app
- Familiarity with hyper-local / regional SEO best practices
- Prior people management experience
- Point of view and interest in new developments within the sports industry
- Passionate and excited about the work while realizing work isn’t life. Have fun, be cool, work hard.
The Company is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The
base compensation range for this role is $160,000 to $190,000 and this position is eligible for
benefits that include participation in a retirement plan, life and disability insurance, health, dental and
vision plans, flexible spending accounts, sick leave, vacation time, personal time, parental leave and
employee stock purchase plan. Please note that the compensation information provided is a good
faith estimate for Colorado and New York City based hires only and is provided pursuant to the
Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules as well as the NYC Salary
Transparency Laws. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a
candidates’ relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
Diamond Sports Group, L.L.C, an independently-managed and unconsolidated subsidiary of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Diamond Sports Group LLC, an independently-managed and unconsolidated subsidiary of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., owns the Bally Sports Regional Sports Networks (RSNs), the nation’s leading provider of local sports. Its 19 owned-and-operated RSNs include Bally Sports Arizona, Bally Sports Detroit, Bally Sports Florida, Bally Sports Great Lakes, Bally Sports Indiana, Bally Sports Kansas City, Bally Sports Midwest, Bally Sports New Orleans, Bally Sports North, Bally Sports Ohio, Bally Sports Oklahoma, Bally Sports San Diego, Bally Sports SoCal, Bally Sports South, Bally Sports Southeast, Bally Sports Southwest, Bally Sports Sun, Bally Sports West, and Bally Sports Wisconsin. The Bally Sports RSNs serve as the TV home to more than half of all MLB, NHL and NBA teams based in the United States. Diamond Sports Group also has a joint venture in Marquee, the home of the Chicago Cubs, and a minority interest in the YES Network, the local destination for the New York Yankees and Brooklyn Nets. Diamond RSNs produce approximately 5,000 live local professional telecasts each year in addition to a wide variety of locally produced sports events and programs each year.