Program Director – Data Security – Product Marketing
IBM is looking for a Program Director the Data Security and Identity Product Marketing Team. This is a manager role managing a team that covers multiple product categories under the Data Security and Identity domain categories including Guardium Insights, Verify, and MaaS360.
IBM Security protects organizations with advanced and integrated portfolio of solutions with an innovative approach to help business leaders and security practitioners advance their security programs. This role will pull the go-to-market business plan and strategy together for Data Security and Identity domains. They will have accountability to pull together a vision for the portfolio and be able to articulate how all the products work together for the best outcome in protecting personal and organizational data.
Your Role and Responsibilities
• Identify and articulate strategies for success when working with other functional areas like Ecosystem partners, Services/Consulting, GEOs, Top Accounts, Experience Engine, Content, etc.
• Responsible for leading and lagging indicators or KPIs to key revenue growth goals.
• Identify buyer personas and be the expert in their needs and how to articulate their motivations, drivers, and key needs.
• Identify the key IBM differentiators and best way to communicate.
• Drive and create thoughtful content approach that educates and influences while keeping an eye on key performance metrics that are key drivers toward revenue growth.
• A motivational leader that knows how to create a vision for the team and keep them focused across a wide portfolio.
• In collaboration with marketing disciplines, create compelling collateral, videos, presentations, blogs, etc. for buyers and sellers.
• Represent IBM during industry events, conferences, webinars, social media, and industry analysts.
• Being an internal educator to internal non-technical IBM stakeholders.
• Accountable to iterate and test, what is working, what is not, and recommendations for improvements.
• Work on strategies and content across the entire sales funnel from awareness to demand to enabling sales to win/revenue.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 7+ years of experience in B2B Product Marketing team leadership in technology or software industry
- Must have technical & executive acumen and analytics/KPIs revenue results driven
- Must have management experience of a team of 9 or more
- Must be able to take complex products or solutions and break them down to an outcome for technical and non-technical audiences
- Must have excellent presentation and writing skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
- Security and more specifically Data Security and/or Identity category experience preferred
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being an IBMer means you’ll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career, you’ll be encouraged to be courageous and experiment everyday, all whilst having continuous trust and support in an environment where everyone can thrive whatever their personal or professional background.
Our IBMers are growth minded, always staying curious, open to feedback and learning new information and skills to constantly transform themselves and our company. They are trusted to provide on-going feedback to help other IBMers grow, as well as collaborate with colleagues keeping in mind a team focused approach to include different perspectives to drive exceptional outcomes for our customers. The courage our IBMers have to make critical decisions everyday is essential to IBM becoming the catalyst for progress, always embracing challenges with resources they have to hand, a can-do attitude and always striving for an outcome focused approach within everything that they do.
Are you ready to be an IBMer?
Being You @ IBM