Marketing Director ( R-00057808 )
Leidos, the implementer for Ameren Illinois' award-winning energy efficiency programs, seeks a Marketing Director. The Marketing Director's primary responsibility is to oversee and manage the development, coordination and implementation of all comprehensive marketing and outreach strategies for the programs. Under the leadership of the Portfolio Director and in collaboration with the program management teams, the Marketing Director will work to understand program requirements and use the information to develop integrated marketing initiatives to build brand awareness, encourage participation in the energy efficiency programs, and help to achieve energy savings goals.
In addition, this position will play a critical role in market development efforts and community engagement tactics across the Ameren Illinois service territory. This role will directly manage a talented group of marketing and outreach professionals, while also overseeing the activities of several subcontractors.
Location: Peoria, IL or Collinsville, IL
• Leads the development and execution of bold, creative and integrated marketing initiatives for the programs in order to meet performance goals in a cost-effective manner while leveraging both traditional and non-traditional strategies and tactics.
• Develops annual marketing plans with additional information on key initiatives and project timelines.
• Uses forecasting and strategic planning tools to ensure the success of Program marketing by analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
• Consistently evaluates and enhances marketing strategies, based on knowledge of established objectives, market changes, and budget constraints.
• Provides final review and quality control of all marketing collateral for consistency and accuracy.
• Provides direction on all messaging across various marketing outlets for the program and its offerings.
• Responsible for the tracking, analysis and reporting of success metrics and feedback for specific marketing initiatives.
• Coordinates and leads the planning efforts for major outreach events to ensure successful engagement with customers and program partners.
• Leads and participates in regular team and client meetings to ensure program needs are being met and marketing updates are communicated to the entire organization.
• Manages the marketing budget and tracks all associated expenses to maximize communication efforts and optimize cost effectiveness.
• Creates and tracks project timelines, action items and budgets as assigned to ensure marketing projects and tasks are completed on-time and within budget.
• Works with organizations, vendors and internal groups to develop joint promotions to maximize marketing communications reach where appropriate.
• Regularly presents detailed marketing updates to the client and other key stakeholders on the results of specific campaigns and initiatives.
• Enforces brand standards to ensure consistency of brand messaging and corporate voice.
Required Education, Skills, Qualities and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field; advanced degree preferred.
• 6+ years of work experience in marketing or related field.
• Minimum of 4 years of project management experience.
• Demonstrated capability and success in development and execution of integrated marketing strategies.
• Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong creative development skills.
• Experience with developing marketing plans and adapting strategies in order to meet organizational needs.
• Exceptional organizational, management and interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively manage a diverse marketing team.
• Can-do attitude, will to succeed and desire to learn new skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail, quality and follow-through.
• Professional demeanor and dedication to delivering unparalleled customer service to the client.
• Experience with managing budgets, record-keeping and organizing data.
• College level math and English skills.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite preferred.External Referral Bonus:EligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:$2000Potential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:NoneTravel:Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Marketing CommunicationsPay Range: