Sr. Manager, Loyalty Program Management and Customer Marketing (339084)
Combined Insurance, is seeking a Senior Manager of Loyalty Program Management and Customer Marketing to join our fast-paced, high energy, growing company. We are proud of our tradition of success in the insurance industry of over 90 years. Come join our team of hard-working, talented professionals!
The Senior Manager, Marketing, will lead the growth and expansion of Combined’s customer loyalty and affinity programs while helping to lead Latino marketing strategies and execution across the U.S. With a growth mindset, this person will define and implement strategies that successfully build profitable, long-term customer relationships that lead to greater revenue and customer engagement. While playing a broad role on the Customer Experience and Brand Marketing & Communications team, this person will largely be responsible for planning, executing, and managing the loyalty affinity program and marketing strategies for our digital offers platform, Combined Connections, and supporting our Latino agency sales.
The ideal person in this role will be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and excellent communication, presentation, relationship building and management skills. Bi-lingual (Spanish and English) and Latino marketing experience also a plus. This role will report to the AVP, Brand and Marketing Communications.
Loyalty and Affinity Management
- Lead the expansion of the affinity program
- Develop, optimize, and communicate strategic program enhancements in line with the long-term program vision
- Stay current on industry trends and with similar programs across industries to identify best practices and ways to drive continual growth and effectiveness of Combined’s programs
- Develop product roadmap for our affinity partnerships and loyalty platform in collaboration with various stakeholders
- Facilitate surveys/research with internal and external audiences to help identify opportunities for improvement and/or expansion
- Work with external partners to create marketing campaigns to drive awareness and site traffic as well as increase sales of subscription-based bundled offers
- Collaborate with cross-functional internal and external team to ensure that affinity program requirements are implemented and manages ongoing changes
- Work with Social Media Director to provide meaningful promotional and thought-leadership content that aligns with affinity offers and programs
- Develop and execute direct response marketing and promotions to existing and/or prospective customers, closely monitoring marketing performance metrics and results and sharing with leadership
- Manage existing and future partner and merchant relationships
- Lead a variety of marketing initiatives that promote Combined brand positioning with Latino communities, helping to generate new sales opportunities, increase retention of existing customers and/or increase value and purchases with existing books of business.
- Collaborate with marketing team members, business partners and sales teams to develop and implement marketing plans in key markets
- Manage cross-functional project timeline and follow-up with project team members to ensure timely completion of tasks
- Track overall project budget and performance metrics, as required
- Work directly with functional area managers/leadership to resolve issues that impact completion of project objectives: determine when to escalate issues to appropriate levels of management
- Requires strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with key stakeholders, including both internal senior management and external business partners